• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

4r100 DPC converter and RacerX VB

ARS267

Reaction score
I just bought a BTS and don't have any use for these parts anymore.

DPC studded tripple disc converter was bought in September and the truck cracked a block in the beginning October so not many miles on it at all.
$450+Shipping

RacerX VB was installed about 20k miles ago.
$100 shipped

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Not to sound like a dick but do you have anyone that can vouch for you or are you on any of the other forums? Im very interested but am leary of sending money to an unknown person.

ARS267

Reaction score
Not to sound like a dick but do you have anyone that can vouch for you or are you on any of the other forums? Im very interested but am leary of sending money to an unknown person.

I understand. I've bought some injectors and studs on here from BBottoms and bought and sold quite a few things on comp d. I don't have any specific names on there though. Feel free to call me at 423-667-8606 if you'd like to talk in person.

BBottoms

Reaction score
He did buy injectors and studs from me. Payment was prompt and I never heard anything back after shipping so I assume all was well. :)

ARS267

Reaction score
He did buy injectors and studs from me. Payment was prompt and I never heard anything back after shipping so I assume all was well. :)

Thanks chiming in on that. The injectors only got ran for a few min before I found out the block was cracked so I don't have any feedback on them yet. I'm sure it's all good since it ran fine until the coolant started mixing with the oil.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.