5" Exhaust

WoodBoy

Reaction score
im running flo pro 5 inch on my 6.4. it hangs lower because b&w gave me a drop bracket so it would clear my gooseneck hitch. its about 2.5 inches lower than normal

You should be able to remove that drop bracket. I have done a few exhaust 4" and 5" w/ b&w hitches installed (Including mine with 5" and B&W turnover) and found the drop bracket only necessary for abnormally large bend of the stock exhaust over the axle

ncollins64

Reaction score
You should be able to remove that drop bracket. I have done a few exhaust 4" and 5" w/ b&w hitches installed (Including mine with 5" and B&W turnover) and found the drop bracket only necessary for abnormally large bend of the stock exhaust over the axle
Mine might be the one with a large bend. Because I couldn't finish my install without the drop bkt. What brand did you go with?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Mine might be the one with a large bend. Because I couldn't finish my install without the drop bkt. What brand did you go with?

I have MBRP but I have installed Flo Pro and Diamond eye (****ty) with them being able to remove the bracket. Like stated, the only ones I have seen the need for the little bracket B&W includes is stock because of how big the bend is

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Its getting harder and harder to find 5" exhaust for these trucks lately.

When in the mass production business, the product with lesser issues usually over takes. 4" having less clearance issues than 5" theoretically

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Yeah that makes sense.
I know on a duramax 5" exhaust they are terrible for beating and banging around as well.

They really only fit well on a cummins haha

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I run a 4" MBRP kit. And from all the tuned and deleted trucks I've seen, pretty much every exhaust exits the same.

A guy I k ow with a flo pro kit exits just like my MBRP kit. Only difference is I have a tip and he doesn't.

So I don't think you can go wrong with any kit you choose sense in reality they all exit the same

TripleE44

Reaction score
Here's a couple pics of mine that are better than I texted you Jeff.

null_zps88b5a59b.jpg

null_zps7c3be4b0.jpg

null_zps54b3ec43.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
banks makes a dual side exit and a single exit each side of the truck as well

anyone have any experience with the magnaflow exhaust? I think theirs look the best as far as fit and finish

uga33

Reaction score
Jeff had one on his 6.4 many moons ago. I took it off and put it on another buddies 6.4. It fit awesome. High and tight with the fender.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
banks makes a dual side exit and a single exit each side of the truck as well

anyone have any experience with the magnaflow exhaust? I think theirs look the best as far as fit and finish

Thats what Jared has on his 13'

Latest posts

Members online