500+ rwhp feedback

OSCS

Reaction score
So I just wanted to give credit where it was do. And educate a few members on My "Walmart" motor as I know alot of you are leaning towards the same mods I have.

FF 250/100
T-500
S366
RR
Billet plenums
Full fuel system
Head studs
Push rods
Valve springs
Precision TQ converter
DI valve body w. pump mods

I'd like to say this combo is awesome. In WOT the EGT's get up there but it's an awesome turbo. If you have an E99 do yourself a favor and purchase a dpc 422 it's a night and day difference. Also get some damn billet plenums or atleast some billet inserts Becuase the stockers aren't holding 40psi.

I want to give a BIG thanks to Powerstrokejunkie for shooting me instant info via text during and after my build. I seriously would have had a much harder time figuring this out without you. David from DI has done plenty for me like coming out to my place of work to scan my rig when he didn't have to. Your "tooning" is awesome and I appreciate the stand up customer service.

To all you other guys, I say build it.. It's worth the money.

OSCS

Reaction score
I was blowin mine left and right.. I see your running 200% I bet that thing is super smokey..

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Groomzy. Agreed Knock on wood. Mine are holding.

And like said its all in the toones :D. Matts tunes are clean, Swamps a little more smoke but the truck seems to pull harder down low.

And from what I have herd, Davids tunes were a tad on the smokey side. However you live near him so just get him to pull some fuel out.

OSCS

Reaction score
No I just went with the RR billet plenums. I figured you had those Injectors dialed
Down a bit

OSCS

Reaction score
Groomzy. Agreed Knock on wood. Mine are holding.

And like said its all in the toones :D. Matts tunes are clean, Swamps a little more smoke but the truck seems to pull harder down low.

And from what I have herd, Davids tunes were a tad on the smokey side. However you live near him so just get him to pull some fuel out.

I'm tempted but I don't want to lose any of that power :bowfast:

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
David has been in the biz long enough to be able to pull some fuel out with minimal loss of power.

I can go from a cruise to WOT in Matts tow tune with a 7000lb trailer in tow with a minimal haze until the turbo lites and then its clean until I let out. I did this with a slight incline and EGTs took over a mile at 3/4-WOT to hit 1250*

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
If you woulda built a rod it would have solved your problem... And nope im running the same tunes on the dually as what I was when they were in the pulling truck not detuned at all :)

OSCS

Reaction score
I'll prob be back for some adjustments once I get settled in with the new setup but overall I'm very pleased with my setup

Latest posts

Members online