• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

500hp 99' 7.3 4X4

OSCS

Reaction score
call me if you're serious. I don't get on here anymore. Im lazy and don't feel like posting all the details but more than happy to talk on the phone. Ill take $8250 cash FIRM from any Army member. Not interested in trades. Im leaving the country for work.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5894457662.html

832-691-3941 mike

Attachments

• IMG_3900.jpg
    IMG_3900.jpg
    787.4 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_3895.JPG
    IMG_3895.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 245
  • IMG_3897.jpg
    IMG_3897.jpg
    715.3 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_3898.jpg
    IMG_3898.jpg
    750.6 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

OSCS

Reaction score
What's up guys. Long time no see. I agree the green is badass! What do you guys think of the price? Having a hard time gauging it.

psduser1

Reaction score
Sounds reasonably priced.
Assuming everything works as it should, aside from the listed defects, solid Truck, etc.
Glws!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I wouldn't go any lower on price.. why isn't the cruise working?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

OSCS

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. Honestly not sure why the cruise control doesn't work. I could have sworn it stopped working after i installed the chip but it's been so long I cant remember. I don't take it on road trips just to and from work locally.

It has a BTS trans. Truck is solid as hell. Ball joints probably need to be changed sooner than later and the paint on the roof and hood are fading pretty bad (roof is worst) but other than that it runs damn good. Blow by is minimal. Can set the cap on the tube and it doesn't come close to blowing it off. No smoke on start up etc. unless it's cold as ****.

Glad to see they still hold their value. Hopefully someone jumps on it. I'd like it gone soon.

D66stroke

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't sell yourself out like that. I'd at least return to stock as much as you can for that price, still be a good price at that. I'm asking that for a 97 with 248k miles that has everything done that you have minus the T4 mount, and needs paint. But I understand things sell differently in other areas

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't sell yourself out like that. I'd at least return to stock as much as you can for that price, still be a good price at that. I'm asking that for a 97 with 248k miles that has everything done that you have minus the T4 mount, and needs paint. But I understand things sell differently in other areas

Some people dont feel inclined to redo all the work to undo it. Its like "i did al this shti and this is how it is".

OSCS

Reaction score
Yeah no way I'm going through all the BS to take it back to stock. I'm happy with 8-9k. Hell it sounds like someone could buy this and haul it up north and resell it for a nice profit!

D66stroke

Reaction score
Yeah I had a T4 mount and s475, then wanted to sell the truck and knew I wouldn't get nowhere near what I had in it. Sold the T4 stuff for 2k plus bellowed up-pipes, next is the injectors. Beyond that it's not worth returning to stock lol

Latest posts

Members online