5ton Buggy Build *Rancid Diesel**

K_Hood

Reaction score
Blanket permit?

It's basically just a permit for overweight and overdimension vehicles on trailers.

Cory, what part of Orlando are you in? I am up in Lake Mary, about 8 miles from downtown. Would love to come by the shop and lend a hand if you need it or even just check it out.

Florida is HUGE with these mud trucks and buggies. It's definitely not what it used to be. Got way to rich for my blood. I'm still in the days of 12" lifts and 44 Boggers...LOL. I got a few buddies with toys though and frequent the holes whenever possible, it's amazing to see everybody's creativity.

Cory S

Reaction score
It's basically just a permit for overweight and overdimension vehicles on trailers.

Cory, what part of Orlando are you in? I am up in Lake Mary, about 8 miles from downtown. Would love to come by the shop and lend a hand if you need it or even just check it out.

Florida is HUGE with these mud trucks and buggies. It's definitely not what it used to be. Got way to rich for my blood. I'm still in the days of 12" lifts and 44 Boggers...LOL. I got a few buddies with toys though and frequent the holes whenever possible, it's amazing to see everybody's creativity.

We are over in winter garden. Ya you can come down whenever brother!

We have overload permits for all our lowboys, that haul our mills. So hauling it won't be a problem.

Cory S

Reaction score
Here's the trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334335061.255615.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334335061.255615.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 139
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334335077.090846.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334335077.090846.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 145

Isaac3384

Reaction score
I'm lovin this build...it has awesome sauce all over it.

Florida's mud trucks/buggies are like no other...that's one thing I miss about FL...not everything is bigger in TX...lol