5ton Buggy Build *Rancid Diesel**

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
yeah you need alot of power or crazy gears to spin 35.5's the big black tundra is a perfect example. where you gonna test it at? ill let you follow me around in my dodge to test it >:)

Not to derail, but Jesus.....how do you get in that thing, I'm assuming you're talking about the truck in your avatar.....

Cory S

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335587497.106871.jpgDerek is workin on the buggy while I'm outta town! Hopefully I'm picking up the tires in Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Damn you guys are moving. That's a lot of work in a short amount of time. What's the eta on completion?

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
This is really cool and something I'd love to do someday, I'm glad your taking the time to keep this updated! Great job, I still can't figure out why I didn't subscribe sooner.
I'm also a little disappointing you didn't use a mechanical DT466. :(

907DAVE

Reaction score
Weight and lack of upgrade parts would be my guess, either way that thing is gonna be fun!!

Cory S

Reaction score
Main reason is weight second we can meet our horsepower goal more easily with the cummins with the abundance of aftermarket stuff for them. But mainly weight was the number one reason!! I am in ga right now driving back from il so if I have the energy I will be back on it Tom! Got about 7k worth of susp parts and transfer case to order Tom our other coilovers the guy backed out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
Looks awesome I am working on building a bumper right now out of 1/4in plate. Its alot of work so much grinding from using a torch and a stick welder.

Latest posts

Members online