6.0 7.3 turbo swap?

littleredstroker

Reaction score
this is true. obviously. around my town ford guys are real friendly. duramax guys wont even drive next to you and cummins guys just blow by you givin u da stink eye.. just for driving. regardless im gonna find this guy again (now being confident ) and call BS on it

Lowdown89

Reaction score
i asked to see it and he said that "only me and my mechanic look under my hood". sounds like kinda a tool

His name isn't Dom or Paul walker is it? What a douche bag..... Now if we are out trying to make some cash or something I have never been hey guys look under the hood and tell me what you think don't pay any attention to those solenoids that are taped over, that's not nitrous or anything oh, that wire looms just for my um stereo I dunno why it runs into the intake... But with my dually if I happen to run someone I will gladly talk to to em and pop the hood if they want to stand in aww of a 38r and a AFE intake lmao

Big Bore

Reaction score
It'd be one thing if the guy had a 11 sec street truck with some new proprietary performance stuff. It's another to have a slower-than-stock-with-a-chip and act clandestine and secretive, because there is nothing new to found at that level, particularly since it seems to be going backwards, not forward, in performance. LOL

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I did lol said the only thing i had done was the stacks.

Just to clear things up since i sense some sarcasm for you you JAP. I didnt meant to come off as billy badass because i am takin baby steps with my truck and dont have a whole lot done.

I figured he was full of crap or an idiot. turns out he is both.

I'm not being sarcastic at all. We all start somewhere! Hell, I'm still not very far from where I started.

I was just saying, if he spent all that time fabbing up a mount, as said, he should have at least been able to beat you.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
I'm not being sarcastic at all. We all start somewhere! Hell, I'm still not very far from where I started.

I was just saying, if he spent all that time fabbing up a mount, as said, he should have at least been able to beat you.

ok then, that makes sense. i guess im still used to guys at the nation, where if you dont have 20k $ into your motor ur nothing to them

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
You do realize a lot of the guys from nation are here right? I don't think that's true at all. I think that even if you spend $5.00, as long as its spent wisely, you should be proud. After all, its got a 7.3 in it!!

littleredstroker

Reaction score
You do realize a lot of the guys from nation are here right? I don't think that's true at all. I think that even if you spend $5.00, as long as its spent wisely, you should be proud. After all, its got a 7.3 in it!!

yes i know there are alot from the nation here. but it doesnt change the fact that there were alot of A-holes there. here theres just a few. LOL

4duggan

Reaction score
Wow, littlered you musta been over on the nation for quite some time to have been able to attach such a label upon some folks. Care to expose any of them for myself and any of the other newb's to the forums ?

I like what Vander had to say.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Wow, littlered you musta been over on the nation for quite some time to have been able to attach such a label upon some folks. Care to expose any of them for myself and any of the other newb's to the forums ?

I like what Vander had to say.

I dont understand? your implying that everyone at the nation or here were little angels? and were nice to everyone? negative SIR, if your saying that there are not people that are dicks your ignorant. just try disagreeing with someone, it will cause a 23 page derail.

littleredstroker

Reaction score
It got to the point on the nation that i didnt even want to start a thread cause i would get everyone and their mother being a punk cause i didnt know as much as them. um duhh... thats the reason i got on the forums was to learn.

Latest posts

Members online