• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 core engine

Petro

Reaction score
Just found a complete 2006 6.0 in Lincoln U pull it. Motor supposedly ran but had no power. Selling as a core complete with injectors, hpop and intake. Let me know if your interested. Not sure what a good asking price so make me an offer. Call or text 402 920 0643. I'll post pics later.

Petro

Reaction score
Pulled it today so its in my buddies shop. For the right price FICM, Turbo, Injectors, Intake manifold, exhaust manifold, uppipes, and Hpop all go with it. Not sure on milage but it ran when it came in and its a fleet truck so I'm guessing maintenance was good. Stock head bolts and EGR Cooler is still intact. Truck was a 2006. If you have any questions let me know. Not sure what its worth complete so make me an offer I can't refuse.

Petro

Reaction score
Going to start parting this out. Let me know what your interested in. Injectors and FICM are spoken for. Have intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, good turbo, Hpop, front cover, block, heads, rotating assembly and w.e. else. Let me know.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
diamond in the rough.
someone buy this stuff before my kleptomania kicks in. mmm I want those heads or maybe the short block and heads!

Petro

Reaction score
Injectors and FICM sold.

Still have everything else.
Good 06 turbo, no shaft play - 175 plus shipping
Intake Manifold - 100 plus shipping
Exhaust Manifolds - 100 plus shipping
Hpop - 125 plus shipping
Egr cooler - someone can have the POS
Heads will be going to the machine shop to get checked for cracks - 1000 plus shipping for the set if they are good.
Block plus rotating assembly - make me an offer. I have no clue what its worth.
All prices are best offer, I want to move this stuff so make me some offers. The worst I can say is no.

If there are any parts from a complete 6.0 that I may be forgetting that you want/need make me an offer.

Last edited:

Petro

Reaction score
Again I want to move this stuff, if you see something you want and my prices seem high Please make me an offer. I'd be happy to help somebody out to get this sh¡t gone.

Petro

Reaction score
Price Drop
Good 06 turbo, no shaft play - 180 shipped
Intake Manifold - 100 shipped
Exhaust Manifolds - 100 shipped
Hpop - 125 shipped
Egr cooler - someone can have the POS
Heads will be going to the machine shop to get checked for cracks - 1000 plus shipping for the set if they are good.
Block plus rotating assembly - make me an offer. I have no clue what its worth.
All prices are best offer, I want to move this stuff so make me some offers. The worst I can say is no.

If there are any parts from a complete 6.0 that I may be forgetting that you want/need make me an offer.

Latest posts

Members online