• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 crank no start

aaronsimms637

Reaction score
I know you guys have probably been hammered with 6 0 no start questions. But I have exhausted every option I can think of and still no start. I'll give you a run down of what I've done. It's a 04 f350 I tore it down because it had a hard start and wouldn't rev up so i put 2 new ruddys heads the factory ones were cracked stage 2 vakvesprings and pushrods head studs egr ****** new hpop stand pipes dummy plugs new ipr icp rebuilt the injectors with elites 175 75 kit put a rcd 68mm vgt on it my own regulated return intercooler pipes intake elbow and a cai 4 inch downpipe and exhaust. I have a sct with ********** xtreme race tune on it. I got ready to start it and I had low icp so I pulled the valve covers and hooked the air up and here I got in a hurry and put a piece of the stand pipe in for a dummy plug fixed it have 1300 psi at 30% duty cycle 48v ficm and the icp voltae6climbes with preasure. I have ficm sync all my grounds are hooked up and new battery's all injectors buzz. But if I hook the meter up to the black and white wire on the injector solenoid it reads 19v on buzz test 'which isnt it supposed to be 48?'and when I crank it it doesn't read anything so something is telling it it doesn't need fuel to start and the silly thing believes It. I thought maybe wiring harness but then why would the buzz test work. Idk what it is but I'm about burnt out on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.