6.0 Fuel pump wiring

Ben_lockman08

Reaction score
5mfrqf.jpg
[/IMG]
Can someone please tell me which wire is for the fuel pump on this harness? What color am i looking for? Its a plug just below the master cylinder. Its causing a short and popping my fuel pump fuse on my 6.0.

co04cobra

Reaction score
I think that harness is made together and runs back the frame to the fuel pump and other accessories. I can't remember for 100%. Ill have another harness if that turns out to be for sure what it is.

The fuel pump itself has a separate 3 plug harness that connects to that one too.

Ben_lockman08

Reaction score
Oh Ya it's ran together with all sorts of stuff, including the fuel. I just need to know what color is the for the fuel pump? I believe it's pink and black but I wanted a second opinion. The short is definitely in the plug itself. If I squeeze the plug you can hear it spark and the truck dies and blows the fuel pump fuse. And also the best way to go about fixing it.

Last edited:

Ben_lockman08

Reaction score
I think that harness is made together and runs back the frame to the fuel pump and other accessories. I can't remember for 100%. Ill have another harness if that turns out to be for sure what it is.

The fuel pump itself has a separate 3 plug harness that connects to that one too.

Another harness would be great. I'll have to look again but I think it also runs up front towards the engine.

Latest posts

Members online