6.0 no start

Whitetailfreakz4

Reaction score
Took my 03 6.0 out today, drove it about 40 miles, ran fine. Got out for about 45 minutes, came back started right up. Drove another 10 miles, again ran fine. Went inside to dinner and came back out and the truck cranked then sputtered a bit and fired up. Drove on down the road shut it off about 5 minutes, tried to start back and just cranked and cranked with no start, waited about another hour came back cranked for about 10 seconds sputtered and fired up. Drove about 100 yards up a hill and it lost all power and shut off. Wouldn't start back up just cranked and cranked. Ended up leaving it parked for the night. Any idea what it could be. Just put new egr on about 5k ago and been running extreme street from innovative for about 2k. Please help

webb06

Reaction score
Many possibilities. Need to check FICM voltage and icp pressure when cranking to start

Whitetailfreakz4

Reaction score
Ok I'll do that. Forgot to say I did check codes and it was trowing 2. One was a P1000 and the other said something about egr circuit bad. Could these mean anything for the reason it ain't starting?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.