6.0 with s467.7

NRHX2009

Reaction score
I called multiple major Borg distributors and not one has seen this. So I guess you must be special. But Borg makes 4 models and 4 shaft sizes s200,s300,s400,s500. And when you tell me you have to sleeve it to fit a s300 shaft that tells me your using s400 wheels and putting then in a s300 frame if you can prove me wrong go for it. If not then I call bull****. Now back on topic on who is running a s467.7 on a 6.0

You going to pay Matt, Hassler, or Me yet?

JDub

Reaction score
But Borg makes 4 models and 4 shaft sizes s200,s300,s400,s500.

There are more options than that. Again, because its not in the book where you think it should be doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But back to your topic, with the right tuning the s467 may work pretty good. Should have great top end.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Last I checked Borg don't make a 367.7fmw it's a company making the wheel and putting it into a turbo. And the reason for the comparison to the s366 and s468. Is due to how close they are in size. And spool up. And if anyone has put one on a 6.0 and Dyno it and setups and numbers. But for me it's $1000 more for me to have a up pipe kit built for a s468 over a s366. And the s366 is a snappy lil turbo in most applications and I know both turbos are tow friendly. But we will see how the billet s366 does on the truck with the fuel I have and see what it does on the rollers. And that will determine if I go s468 or call precision for a turbo for it.

they sure do, i had one built at HTT you dummy.

that being said pay your bills before you post about trying to buy other stuff.

JDub

Reaction score
and the 62FMW, or is that not a genuine Borg setup?

62 is genuine, but only available as a complete turbo from Borg. The ones I mentioned are available as wheels only to certain distributors to be used in any s300 based configuration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online