• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0L 275cc injectors, HPODS, T4 upipes, RR, etc.

MorganY

Reaction score
- Dieselsite's high pressure oil delivery system, full kit. Comes with an ICP sensor and another passenger side valve cover. This is the updated version with the check valves inside.

$950 shipped

- Elite 275cc/100 injectors. Just put new 8 hole nozzles on them two months ago. The bodies might have 20k miles on them at the most since I've gotten them, 6 solenoids are 2 years old, two are relatively new. Note: You need some form of extra high pressure oil, these will not work on a stock oil system.

$2000 shipped anywhere in the 48. No core required.

- Irate diesel T4 up pipe, and CED oil drain. These have the Vibrant 67632 bellows on them. In case of failure, these bellows will not come apart from the inside and tear up your charger.

$450 shipped

- Regulated return, minus the fuel filter mounted plate

$225 shipped

- 4340 Pushrods (they look like this) http://swampsdiesel.com/prestashop/en/0l-push-rods/1132-push-rods.html

$100 shipped

- 125lbs/in valvesprings. I'm pretty sure they are elites

$200 shipped

Everything is ready to ship within one handling day minus the valvesprings.

Pictures available.

Last edited:

MorganY

Reaction score
$1650 shipped -insured- for the injectors. $200 an injector. No cores needed. This is a steal. These cost me > $4k.

$700 shipped for the HPODs.

Latest posts

Members online