6.0L Upgraded Turbos. Billet 63.5mm, 64.7mm, and 68mm

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
Just because they are test units, doesnt mean they are free.

Heavily discounted but not free.:poke:

This I understand. Didn't mean to sound like I wanted a free turbo. I didn't mean to even sound like I wanted to test, just showing some interest in your chargers.

onefaststang

Reaction score
What mods do you have done?

studs, egr delete, dummy plugs and stand pipes, new oil cooler, sct livewire, grsnd rock powerflow exhaust( under the truck, not stacks).
the basic stuff.

truck is an 03 ex cab short bed. factory 20" wheels with 35s. motor is an 05, with 03 turbo currently on it.

was thinking about sending my injectors to warren for some 175 stocks and maybe a little upgrade in the turbo dept.

1fastTRX

Reaction score
I have his stage 2 (64.7mm billet compressor side) on my truck with stock injectors. I'm loving the turbo so far! I just posted a review in the 6.0l performance section. His honesty and communication are great. He sent me pics as soon as he got the turbo torn down and told me the bad news of it needing a rebuild which was odd since it was only about 10k since it was rebuilt by MTW, but I won't point a finger at them saying it wasn't done because for all I know it could've been my fault. I didn't originally plan on a rebuild and I could tell he was a bit apprehensive about it. He probably suffers from the same OCD I have at work. It's gotta be done a certain way, because then there will never be a question as to the outcome of the product. He gave me a turn around date for when it would be ready (3-4 days) and 2 days later told me it was done! He sent me pics of the turbo when it was done as well. I'm definitely loving my turbo! Thanks James. You're a BMF (Bad Motha F***er) lol!

Fox hunt

Reaction score
Got my stage 2 last week and love it as well! Wrote up a review on the org. Props to James on a sweet turbo.

NRHX2009

Reaction score
No 71mm. I dont plan on building those. Havent tried yet and am busy enough with the turbos I offer now. The Stage 3 68mm, 618hp was made with 175/75's

Gearhead

Reaction score
No 71mm. I dont plan on building those. Havent tried yet and am busy enough with the turbos I offer now. The Stage 3 68mm, 618hp was made with 175/75's

Just out of curosity how much boost was needed at that power level with that charger?

Gearhead

Reaction score
I believe Oliver said he made 37-38psi.

I love how some people think they need 45 to 50lbs of boost to make 600HP.... i've been challenged on that 2 times last week by someone telling customers that I can't tune a performance truck and they should be seeing close to 50lbs of boost with their 68mm charger.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I love how some people think they need 45 to 50lbs of boost to make 600HP.... i've been challenged on that 2 times last week by someone telling customers that I can't tune a performance truck and they should be seeing close to 50lbs of boost with their 68mm charger.

People will never understand that power doesn't come from large boost numbers, it comes from flow(lb/min).

NRHX2009

Reaction score

Anyone that buys one of my turbos, I recommend to you. So far great results with my stage 2 and 3 with your tuning.

Latest posts

Members online