6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

HD F250

Reaction score
Awesome, glad u got it worked out so you can now work on getting the fine tuning done prior Scheid's. Congrats!

Reaction score
Little progress before the pull this weekend.

6ebu9y8y.jpg

u2uva4u6.jpg

This thing truly looks like a big octopus with all the lines going every where.

ju9y7e4a.jpg

Added two bungs to the other side of the after cooler. I wasn't getting the IAT that I wanted on the last pull. Now it has cross flow with two supplies and two returns. Unfortunately the second pump didn't show up Friday so I will be running one water pump. It will still be better than it was.

qary4eqa.jpg

Little billet wheel bling. Gonna see how it works

eryhu2uq.jpg

Air kill shut off installed.

6agy9a8y.jpg

Poor igloo cooler, what did it do to deserve all the carnage?

dazamaza.jpg

Plenty of monitoring capability. Not shown is the huge 2 5/8" mechanical oil pressure gauge to watch oil pressure on the other side of the steering wheel.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Looking good Morgan! Is the pull today or sunday? Don't forget to get a video. I'm really excited to see what this beast will do with the added fuel!

CRANEMAN

Reaction score
Looks good man!! We got a pull today. ISP. Somonauk IL. You could hook with. Pro Street 3.0 trucks. If ya wanted to get another one under your belt. 5:30

Reaction score
2nd place!

All these trucks are scheids caliber trucks. I would imagine that they will all be at scheids. I didn't know what the competition was going to be like till I pulled in and saw the parking lot full of Danville, fleece and haisley stickers lol. I just wanted to see how it would compare. Never though I would beat all but one of them! I'm really excited for the diesel extravaganza!

7ubu4aga.jpg

Latest posts

Members online