6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
maybe I missed it but who is doing the tuning on this thing? gearhead?

Reaction score
maybe I missed it but who is doing the tuning on this thing? gearhead?

Right now to get it running I am having josh write me a tune. I will be working to getting it tuned through mcc so I can have complete control of it. But, I don't have the time right now. It's will be at least the rest of the season getting the chassis working and playing with tuning and turbos. Then the engine will be pulled and set aside for the real engine that I couldn't quite get built in time for this year........

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Right now to get it running I am having josh write me a tune. I will be working to getting it tuned through mcc so I can have complete control of it. But, I don't have the time right now. It's will be at least the rest of the season getting the chassis working and playing with tuning and turbos. Then the engine will be pulled and set aside for the real engine that I couldn't quite get built in time for this year........

Whoa hold on. Your going to be doing another build for next season. And its going to be better? Your the man! Its about time a TRUE ford guy stepped up to the pulling plate and represented the blue oval! And to say that you have my curiosity is an under statement, but that build is for another thread. Any chance your dynoing this current setup?

Reaction score
Whoa hold on. Your going to be doing another build for next season. And its going to be better? Your the man! Its about time a TRUE ford guy stepped up to the pulling plate and represented the blue oval! And to say that you have my curiosity is an under statement, but that build is for another thread. Any chance your dynoing this current setup?

This setup will get dynoed if I get time. For now were just gonna try to make some pulls and tune on the chassis. 6.4 tunes are getting more standard as far as non-vgt, 100% nozzles. I'm confident we will find some more power on the dyno but for now it will run how it is.

And yeah I will let out a new thread when the time comes.

Reaction score
3une8ute.jpg

Simulating 1000 lbs on the front

ze6uhagy.jpg

Loaded on the trailer and took it to my father in laws sheet metal shop. Have a nice box cover now. Also fount out that it hits loading the trailer. Time for some wheels on the weight box.

2a4yhabe.jpg

Tow rig sexy

Spatel23

Reaction score
that thing is looking mean!

I think you should leave the grill black....it flows well on that truck. I really think painting white is going to fk it all up LOL

Painted headlight housings and done

B.Warning

Reaction score
3une8ute.jpg

Simulating 1000 lbs on the front

ze6uhagy.jpg

Loaded on the trailer and took it to my father in laws sheet metal shop. Have a nice box cover now. Also fount out that it hits loading the trailer. Time for some wheels on the weight box.

2a4yhabe.jpg

Tow rig sexy

I need that bed Morgan. I've wanted a crew cab/10ft long bed for years. I'll bring you my kr and you can stretch it. LOL

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I say leave it as is, the black on white makes it look mean as hell, maybe throw black headlights on instead. Menacing.

78f100

Reaction score
Really nice build Morgan! If you want to share I am really interested in how you did the removable front clip. I want to do the same with my reg cab when I build it.

Latest posts

Members online