6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Care to share what gears your gonna put into it? Sorry if you already said it and I missed it and just curious are you pulling 4th gear high range or something different?

EDP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Did you want us to bring a couple shiny pieces to SDX to save ya the shipping?

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
yduqame4.jpg

ubevemyb.jpg

Some hitch fab

9a3a7ury.jpg

Truck does not have a very plush ride.

ezymu2ur.jpg

Newb question.. what's the advantage of that hitch? (I know nothing about sled pulling) puts more of the load right on top of the rear axle?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
O dang I didn't think you was running a 4:88 wow so what gear are you pulling in?

It really doesn't matter so much what gear your running or what rear end gears. What matters it the final ratio or "final". When I say I'm running a 13.2 final that's faster than a guy running a 15.7 final etc. even though he is running 3.73 and I'm running 4.88, I have a WAY faster gear.

3brorce

Reaction score
Uh oh Morgan, getting tagged in a video. Its getting serious for this pull off at scheid lol.

3brorce

Reaction score
Lol yeah. Jeremy is having a lot of fun with this. Hopefully it doesn't blow up again before scheids. But their getting pretty good at fixing it quick....

Sure are holy bajeez. Hopefully see ya on Thursday in Bloomington. Where is pull at exactly?

Latest posts

Members online