6.4 2.6 pulling truck build

3brorce

Reaction score
Im the only one who pulled my truck, only 4 people have ever pulled it.. I wanna know who was telling everyone that Matt Jones hooked my truck lol

Damn announcer said "Jonesy" was in the pilot seat for the last hook. Made no sense to me either but that is what he said. IDK

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Damn announcer said "Jonesy" was in the pilot seat for the last hook. Made no sense to me either but that is what he said. IDK

The announcer was an idiot. He also DQ'ed every workstock truck that had aftermarket turbochargers. And the small sled driver held the breaks on Josh's 700 HP 460 truck enough to where it lost to a stock 6.2 2013 truck and a stock ecoboost, that just both happened to be local trucks to bloomington.

There are WAY too many crybabies and politics involved in that pull.

Next year, Ill be in knoxville.

The changing the rules after teching, not cool. I came to put on a show, which by me riling the crowd up like happened after my hook in workstock, I think i succeeded..

lubeowner

Reaction score
Nice meeting everyone at the pull.

Couple things from the pull

1. Morgan tried a different gear and it didn't seem to be better. It was not a great show for the potential of that truck.

2. Half Lit took a horrible line in the 2.6 class, 14 feet farther in the open class just by taking a little different path. The guy who chose the line will no longer be giving any advise on the track.

3.When you come to a pull with 100 bumper stickers and start randomly putting them on people's Ford trucks, some people smile or laugh and some get very mad.

4. Jarrod can really scream on video.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
If someone came strolling by and decided my truck needs stickers, I would decide he suddenly needed a foot square up his ass.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
If someone came strolling by and decided my truck needs stickers, I would decide he suddenly needed a foot square up his ass.

Damn straight!! Great pulls you guys. Amazing what you guys make these things sound like!!

Last edited:

MINK

Reaction score

You're such a baby though, wouldnt hurt.

Morgan, I cant wait to see this thing dialed in!

Congrats to all you guys pushing these Ford at the sled track - love it.

3brorce

Reaction score
The announcer was an idiot. He also DQ'ed every workstock truck that had aftermarket turbochargers. And the small sled driver held the breaks on Josh's 700 HP 460 truck enough to where it lost to a stock 6.2 2013 truck and a stock ecoboost, that just both happened to be local trucks to bloomington.

There are WAY too many crybabies and politics involved in that pull.

Next year, Ill be in knoxville.

The changing the rules after teching, not cool. I came to put on a show, which by me riling the crowd up like happened after my hook in workstock, I think i succeeded..

Ya I saw that ecoboost it did well for what it was though that was for sure. Announcer was a major wetawd though I do agree.

Reaction score
Nice meeting everyone at the pull.

Couple things from the pull

1. Morgan tried a different gear and it didn't seem to be better. It was not a great show for the potential of that truck.

2. Half Lit took a horrible line in the 2.6 class, 14 feet farther in the open class just by taking a little different path. The guy who chose the line will no longer be giving any advise on the track.

3.When you come to a pull with 100 bumper stickers and start randomly putting them on people's Ford trucks, some people smile or laugh and some get very mad.

4. Jarrod can really scream on video.

1. Yeah I should have went to what I knew worked. But it tried it and now I know better.

2. Truck ran hard, and yes the guy picking the line should be fired!

3. Somehow I saw a lot of those stickers on trucks

4. Jared can pierce ears with his shrill voice!

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
1. Yeah I should have went to what I knew worked. But it tried it and now I know better.

2. Truck ran hard, and yes the guy picking the line should be fired!

3. Somehow I saw a lot of those stickers on trucks

4. Jared can pierce ears with his shrill voice!

Dont you judge me, you love it

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=4955889109023" width="568" height="320" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Put 36 ft on every other truck in the class here..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.