6.4 aftermarket HPFP to stay single fueler

Matt

Reaction score
So what sort of rule changes did the psd guys get when Duramaxs and Cummins trucks were killing 7.3s and 6.0s? Sounds like a retarded way of making rules.

Reaction score
So what sort of rule changes did the psd guys get when Duramaxs and Cummins trucks were killing 7.3s and 6.0s? Sounds like a retarded way of making rules.

Idk. My 7.3 gets along just fine in the workstock. The last workstock pull I was in this year there was a 7.3 and 6.0 in the top five with three dmaxes and no cummins in the top ten. I may just build up the 7.3 a little more and see how long I can keep up with them. I can tell you that I have a lot less money in mine than a lot of people.

Sent while hooked to something, somewhere, with my foot through the floor!

one2nine

Reaction score
Around here though its retarded. Half of the time they but the hot diesel, 3.0, 2.6, and workstock all together. I was literally in the same class with a twin cp3 twin turbo cummins while I had basic mode. needless to say I'm not worried about running dual pumps at my local events. Half the time the techs dont even know what they're looking at lol. Not to mention I know two 6.4's running dual pumps in thw "workstock" lol

Reaction score
That's why they originally made work stock was because no one knows what they are looking for. Its much easier for a county fair truck tech to look and see if it is stock appearing. You go measuring turbos and crap most if those tech guys are lost.

Yes the dual pumps for cummins sucks. But it still doesn't give them a huge advantage over the dmax and fords because they are limited by turbos. I would like to build a workstock dodge, I think it could be done dual pumps or not. For some reason though there isn't really anyone around here doing it.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
That's why they originally made work stock was because no one knows what they are looking for. Its much easier for a county fair truck tech to look and see if it is stock appearing. You go measuring turbos and crap most if those tech guys are lost.

Yes the dual pumps for cummins sucks. But it still doesn't give them a huge advantage over the dmax and fords because they are limited by turbos. I would like to build a workstock dodge, I think it could be done dual pumps or not. For some reason though there isn't really anyone around here doing it.

Just wait. Josh will break that barrier, rules will change after this year lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.