• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 bolt-on part-out, IDP SCT LW w/Gearhead tunes, aFe, Edge CTS, etc.

Ronin

Reaction score
Since my truck was in imminent danger of going completely tits up, I completely returned it to stock before getting rid of it. Most of the stuff in my signature is for sale...

Everything is used and in good condition...if you want new...buy new! Priced for continental US shipping only, Pay Pal preferred...

First up is an Innovative Diesel SCT LiveWire (part # 9625OR) UNLOCKED with the IDP Xtreme Tuning Package AND Gearhead Automotive custom tunes. Check out my sig for my dyno results on just the GH Street tune... $800

Next I have an aFe Stage II Si CAI. The filter's clean-ish... $325

Edge CTS Monitor/gauge (ONLY, NOT programmer) with mounting pod (painted to color match tan interior)... $300

PAC Audio navigation unlock. Allows in-motion DVDs, etc. $150

I'll post up the DieselSite Coolant Bypass Filter and AMSOIL Oil Bypass Filter later. I DON'T have the the t-fitting for the heater hose for the coolant bypass filter but have 3 or 4 spare filters. I obviously trashed the filter for the AMSOIL system but have the rest, including a gnarly FilterMag to wrap around the filter.

My downpipe back/DPF delete system is for sale too. It's a powerstroker67 DPF delete pipe and MBRP Cool Duals (with black tips), Local pickup only (RI/SouthEast MA)...no fuggin' way I'd ship this monstrosity! It's the best/409 SS one too and set up for a CC/SB.

Package deal pricing available, please PM with any questions. Low ballers and rock throwers; don't bother...

Thanks!

bigastrk

Reaction score
Disregard my post. It was about the PAC setup but I don't think it will work in my 08. As I don't have the sync system.

Last edited:

Ronin

Reaction score
How much for the filtering setups?

The AMSOIL is $250 and includes the FilterMag and extra hose. You'll need a new filter which is around $40 I think...?

I need to see how many spare filters I have for the DieselSite coolant filter first. Whoever buys it is gonna need to procure the heater hose t-fitting since mine is still in the truck!

Ronin

Reaction score
I have 4 spare filters for the DieseSite coolant bypass kit. So you'd need the heater hose t-fitting and hose/lines to make the kit complete. $75 shipped for that...

I also have Huskey Liner mats for a Crew Cab which are tan and include the front left and right mats with the center tranny hump (wow...there's SO many things wrong with that...) cover and rear 1-piece mat. IIRC the center mat can be trimmed if you have the floor console, I don't (I had that cheesy third front seat and 1/2 azz storage console) so it's cool either way. Those are $100 shipped.

I also have a set of brake lights and 3rd brake light that were professional tinted "medium" by Jon's Tinted Tails. The 3rd brake light includes the bulbs, the brake lights don't. I prefer to sell all 3 as a set, $100 shipped.

Everything's negotiable, especially for package deals, but I've gotten some pretty obnoxious PMs that give new meaning to the term "low ball". Don't bother, don't waste my time. I'm in no rush and don't need the money sooner rather than later. Shipping and PayPal fees ain't cheap if you're thinking about throwing rocks and insulting me, GFY...and that doesn't mean Good For You...

:D

Ronin

Reaction score
Not my truck, but here's what the medium looks like...

http://jonstintedtails.com/gallery/index.php?level=picture&id=1522

The level of tint is COMPLETELY subjective. On lighter colored trucks they look darker and vice versa. My truck was white was these mediums looked dark.

Jon does professional work...these aren't "hundred meter honeys" that look good from far and far from good...like Jenna Jameson with a cold sore. No Nightshades crap; these are sprayed in his body shop and clear coated. I've spent a nice chunk of change with Jon over the years and have him do the tails on everything I buy that has a motor!

Ronin

Reaction score
I've been getting a lot of PMs and I guess I can't update the original post so with it being CyberMonday I wanted to update with what's left...

The SCT is sold pending funds, if it falls through I have a backup that gets first crack...

I still have the aFe intake, Edge mount with adapter (Edge itself is gone), AMSOIL oil bypass system, set of tinted tail lights (including 3rd tail light), complete downpipe back exhaust system (NOT shippable!) and floor mats.

Thanks...

Latest posts

Members online