6.4 Custom Cold Air Intake

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I ended up staying true 4" elbow for ease of fitment this go round. That being said I will spend some time drawing a 4-5" that will fit

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The MPD basic budget kit. Comes with a Borg Warner s366. Not sure the inlet size tho. Also a Borg Warner s472 cause I'll eventually get that after I get more fuel.

yes i believe the standard 4" elbow works, i will confirm with craig.

Aaronb

Reaction score
If I ordered this on July 4th when would you expect I'd get it. I got my ccv rerouted this weekend, so as soon as I get my intake I can get it in quickly. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Crack85

Reaction score
If I ordered this on July 4th when would you expect I'd get it. I got my ccv rerouted this weekend, so as soon as I get my intake I can get it in quickly. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Depends on when he gets the elbows in stock. That's what I've been waiting on.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

will ship this week.

Aaronb

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not feeling impatient. Well maybe a little bit. :D
I'm looking forward to getting it on there and see what difference it makes on mileage. I'm looking forward to some cool turbo whistle.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have yet to see a problem. Is the clamp biting properly ? Is it seated all the way on?

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
Anyone else have problems getting the elbow to stay on the stock turbo?

Slide the donut on first. Then slide the elbow over it. The hose clamp just needs to be snug if you over tighten it, it will squish and not seat properly and may come off.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Thanks. I'm not feeling impatient. Well maybe a little bit. :D
I'm looking forward to getting it on there and see what difference it makes on mileage. I'm looking forward to some cool turbo whistle.

Hey welcome to the army! I'm glad you decided to go with Mikes kit. He is a good guy and settles for nothing less than perfection. I have been checking to see how you made out on the H&S forum with your intake kit, so keep me posted.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the army! I'm glad you decided to go with Mikes kit. He is a good guy and settles for nothing less than perfection. I have been checking to see how you made out on the H&S forum with your intake kit, so keep me posted.

thansk for the good words. he should have his any day.

Latest posts

Members online