6.4 dpf delete chip

Torquewrench

Reaction score
I currently have a 2008 F-250 6.4 powerstroke and put an edge evolution cts programmer on it. I am about to do a dpf delete pipe and was wondering how good the DPF-R 4.0 is? Also if it is compatible with the edge programmer.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I currently have a 2008 F-250 6.4 powerstroke and put an edge evolution cts programmer on it. I am about to do a dpf delete pipe and was wondering how good the DPF-R 4.0 is? Also if it is compatible with the edge programmer.

I just installed a DPF-R Tachyon Plus tuner on my F-250 to "test" I got it from a friend that it was sitting on his shelf and didn't want it so I installed it on my F-250 It ran surprisingly well for a "cheaper" tuner. This is the more "expensive" and more "powerful" DPF-R The DPF-R 4.0 is just base tuner for DPF/EGR delete no added power. The 4.0 plus is a 70HP increase and the TP has 5 levels up to they say 200 HP (5). The TP shifts great and has a good amount of power on level 5. The Edge CTS will have to be removed (untuned) and the device will be used for monitoring purposes only. for the price they run good. We do have better "cheaper/safer alternatives" other than H&S MM etc like this

http://nolimitfabrication.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=93&product_id=145

I personally have this tuner as my main tuner for my F-250. This tuner runs really well for a "cheaper" alternative to a H&S Mini Maxx or,SCT off road LWTS W/ CT's etc. Shifts really good and makes good clean power these tunes are made by PIP and are on SCT devices and sold by Rudys and various other site sponsors (bigrpower Mike at No Limit), Morgan at Midwest Diesel And Auto etc).

Latest posts

Members online