6.4 egr delete help

A.thoma

Reaction score
I originally orderd the full delete without the intake elbow then after I ordered the elbow am I forgetting something?

WoodBoy

Reaction score
PTP's in house kit with a MBRP or Flo Pro CAC pipe is the best deal ive seen, but you already got the kit and elbow so just order a flo pro pipe

3brorce

Reaction score
I also looked at that elbow and looked good quality for a great price. I think that combo of PTP elbow and flo pro or mbrp CAC pipe can be had for like $250

A.thoma

Reaction score
is the stock cac pipe just restricting flow or whats the problem there im not doing anything to crazy with my truck right now just tuning exhaust

3brorce

Reaction score
Yup. Go look under your hood at the cold side pipe in between the rad support

Bosshawg600

Reaction score
Where are you guys seeing the PTP brand CAC? I going to be deleting my EGR soon, and might as well do the EGR, Intake Elbow and CAC all at the same time!!!

Wouldnt mind getting all this in as much as a package deal as i can and deal with all the same area components at once!

3brorce

Reaction score
that was also my original then I said sh1t I might as well splurge on this one and get the no limit

Bosshawg600

Reaction score
that was also my original then I said sh1t I might as well splurge on this one and get the no limit

I would have no problem with that.......But i have WAY too much on my list ahead of it! All i have done is DPF delete and an intake...plus some Meth lab tuning that HAS to go!!!!

3brorce

Reaction score
Meth lab tuning? never heard of it. What are they tuning with?

qcfarmer

Reaction score
I did mine all at once. I went with a flo-pro kit from dirty diesel. I need to support the Canadian companies, eh.

Bosshawg600

Reaction score
Meth lab tuning? never heard of it. What are they tuning with?

I guess my sarcasm doesnt translate too well LOL!!!

Long story short, the guy I bought this truck from has a buddy with some secret squirrel tuning from Ford and claims he writes tunes for Spartan.....I Sure hope not!!! . my old Pulling truck with a 13mm P Pump had better road manners that this does some times!!!!

At least i hope its the tuning, but seems like the TPS loses signal constantly and causes a lot of bucking..... So who knows...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I guess my sarcasm doesnt translate too well LOL!!!

Long story short, the guy I bought this truck from has a buddy with some secret squirrel tuning from Ford and claims he writes tunes for Spartan.....I Sure hope not!!! . my old Pulling truck with a 13mm P Pump had better road manners that this does some times!!!!

At least i hope its the tuning, but seems like the TPS loses signal constantly and causes a lot of bucking..... So who knows...

Much more complicated story than that, but what tuning platform is it on? Do you have a tuner?

Latest posts

Members online