• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 glow plug harness. Pass side

Stroked777

Reaction score
Yeah I called and that's what they said, figure I would ask here. Then I looked at it and the grommet popped out, had me worried until I remember I broke the sheilding for that plug and I was unable to get it to seat all the way. I'm gunna trying to use a long extension and push down on it or take my inner fender out. I do need one though, I broken it when doing my rockers. And it's for the second cylinder back so it's a butch to get to by hand without taking stuff out

johnp115

Reaction score
Yeah I called and that's what they said, figure I would ask here. Then I looked at it and the grommet popped out, had me worried until I remember I broke the sheilding for that plug and I was unable to get it to seat all the way. I'm gunna trying to use a long extension and push down on it or take my inner fender out. I do need one though, I broken it when doing my rockers. And it's for the second cylinder back so it's a butch to get to by hand without taking stuff out

Yeah that grommet popped out caused me a whole mess of a headache. Stupid ass glow plugs

Stroked777

Reaction score
Only reason I knew because I was at a stop light and the wind was blowing just right where I could see the crank case vapor coming out the side vent on the fender and the vents on my hood lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.