• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 go fast parts/odds & ends...

Ronin

Reaction score
New/updated thread...all prices do NOT include shipping. Buyer will pay actual shipping costs and I don't have a problem shipping OCONUS (including Canada) as long as the buyer understands that...

• Innovative Diesel SCT (OFF ROAD) LiveWire (part # 9625OR) UNLOCKED with the IDP Xtreme Tuning Package (REQUIRES DPF/DOC delete pipe, available separately): $700
  • aFe Stage II Si CAI: $250
  • Downpipe back/DPF delete system: powerstroker67 DPF delete pipe and MBRP Cool Duals (with painted black tips), It's the best/409 SS one too and set up for a CC/SB: $500
  • AMSOIL remote bypass filter with FilterMag and extra hose (does NOT include filter, new one is about $40): $200
  • Husky Liner Crew Cab mats, set of four (3 front, 1 one-piece rear): $100
PM with any questions, package pricing available...

Thanks!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Would you be interested in selling just the Powerstroker67 DPF delete pipe? I don't want the MBRP exhaust. PM me if your interested, I'm local also only being 20 min from the RI border.

Ronin

Reaction score
i would like the pics of the amsoil set up? 989-621-9216 if you want to text them to me.

065_zpsc40b6fe9.jpg

Ronin

Reaction score
Would you be interested in selling just the Powerstroker67 DPF delete pipe? I don't want the MBRP exhaust. PM me if your interested, I'm local also only being 20 min from the RI border.

Sure...why the hell not...a little PB Blaster and a torch should be able to handle it.

Sending you a PM...

Ronin

Reaction score
FYI the DPF/DOC delete pipe is ceramic coated and 4-inches (stock is 3.5 inches)...

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
If he doesnt want the MBRP, Ill take it. I am also interested in the sct. PM price totals please. Also, I can pick up in the next few weeks. Ill be in Northern Va for a few days, and dont mind the drive up there.

Last edited:

Ronin

Reaction score
If he doesn't want the MBRP, Ill take it. I am also interested in the sct. PM price totals please. Also, I can pick up in the next few weeks. Ill be in Northern Va for a few days, and don't mind the drive up there.

That'll work...sending you a PM...

Ronin

Reaction score
The DPF/DOC delete pipe is going to be available separately since CCorbin bought the MBRP Cool Duals. It's a 4-inch, ceramic coated with bungs...

GreenMachine

Reaction score
If he doesnt want the MBRP, Ill take it. I am also interested in the sct. PM price totals please. Also, I can pick up in the next few weeks. Ill be in Northern Va for a few days, and dont mind the drive up there.

Wow just a quick jaunt from northern VA to RI......:lookaround:

Let us know when your up here, plenty of good places for a brewski. Love to meet you man.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Wow just a quick jaunt from northern VA to RI......:lookaround:

Let us know when your up here, plenty of good places for a brewski. Love to meet you man.

LOL Ill post up when I am heading that way. Nothing but a drive. And I would imaging the size and shape of that exhaust isnt gonna be fun to ship either... Just wish I had time to install my GV before the drive...

Looking at it, I will most likely drive through the night to get there. I hate traffic. Then I need to get back down to Frederick, MD for a night. Then visit some of my boys in Walter Reed, then back to NC. Nice little road trip... LOL

Last edited:

Ronin

Reaction score
CCorbin picked up the tuner, DPF/DOC delete pipe and MBRP Cool Duals this AM...

The AMSOIL oil bypass and aFe intake are still available.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.