6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Not sure whether I’m going with roush, whipple, or something else that I might find once my warranty is up.
Charlie with kc turbos just whippled his 5.0 f150. Its a single cab short bed 4x4. That thing is fun as hell. Personally I woild have put a kenne on it, the whipples are too quiet for me.

He ran 11.83 in it, but was having fueling issues to where the tuner had to pull fuel and timing, and this was on the big pulley.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Charlie with kc turbos just whippled his 5.0 f150. Its a single cab short bed 4x4. That thing is fun as hell. Personally I woild have put a kenne on it, the whipples are too quiet for me.

He ran 11.83 in it, but was having fueling issues to where the tuner had to pull fuel and timing, and this was on the big pulley.

Did he drop the cats do you know?

dsberman94

Reaction score

I can’t find a kenne kit anywhere. The old ********** diesel, now ID MOTORSPORTS, has the roush and whipple kits complete and ready to bolt on and tune.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I can’t find a kenne kit anywhere. The old ********** diesel, now ID MOTORSPORTS, has the roush and whipple kits complete and ready to bolt on and tune.
He got the whipple kit from idp, and I think they're doing the tuning

dsberman94

Reaction score

Black AOD

Reaction score
No chit. Yea they do. I feel like the stock engine might need scatter shields with that thing on top though. Lol. I do love the sound the kenne bell makes but I wonder if it might be a bit obnoxious for a daily driver.

NO SUCH THING!

Black AOD

Reaction score
The roush exhaust is pretty close to obnoxious. They can hear me at my house going over a hill 1/2 a mile away. At 4:30 in the morning when I leave for work.
Good. Make em scared.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
straightpiped coyotes are the new flatbiller dream...pre emission diesels are just too rusty anymore :dunno:

Reminds me of the glasspack era but with a ricer flare...

Black AOD

Reaction score
straightpiped coyotes are the new flatbiller dream...pre emission diesels are just too rusty anymore :dunno:

Reminds me of the glasspack era but with a ricer flare...

I just miss how good old carbureted big block V8's sounded

Black AOD

Reaction score
I agree. I had a Kenne Bell on my Lightning. That thing made me smile just walking out in the garage and looking at it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I had 2 Kenne Bell 03-04 body mustang's. Both had Mammoth KB kits. I had the same feeling lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.