6.4 in a F150

PStroked444

Reaction score
Very awsome! I would like to see the parts list for something like that. We need a post with pics and details.:redspotdance::drool::drool:

Black_Lightning91

Reaction score
The guy who post that video works for them or something but I'm not sure. It's on the Facebook group Powerstroke. He posted up some pictures of the ranger not to long ago but he hasn't really said anything about it lately so idk. I just like to have something other than drama to read when I'm bored lol Some nice trucks on there though.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Wait did i read this right? They have a psd in a ranger? I know the tread Is f150 but someone asked what happened to there ranger.... I have a 66 bronco i want to put a 6.4in and make it a road slut

Black_Lightning91

Reaction score
Yep they have a ranger. I would think a google of FCDP ranger would show it. Wow a 66 bronco with a 6.4 would be wicked! Hell I wish I just had the 66 Bronco at all lol

slow strokin

Reaction score
We ran the Reaper for the 1st time down the track at Bradenton this weekend best time was a 11.49@118 with a 1.63 60ft fuel only and the Ranger is alive and well we will have both trucks at the NHRDA event in Gainsville,FL in March

Latest posts

Members online