6.4 Intercooler

alradco

Reaction score
I pre ordered an intercooler, and plan to pre order the radiator as well. just didn't do them both at the same time, do I still get some money off or did they both have to be done at the same time?

We'll get you taken care of. Get your order in and they'll ship together. Just add a note on the new order that you have an IC on order. Thank you.

alradco

Reaction score
Updates were posted today in 6.4 aftermarket.

I would greatly recommend the Alradco intercooler to anyone considering one. Great price, made in the usa and this intercooler keeps surprising me, not that I didn't expect a good product but my EGTs while towing are crazy low too. I've got to get in it pretty good to break 800 only time I've seen 1000+ was when I had my 42' x13'x9' 18K gross toy hauler pulling a +4% grade and I let it shift into OD accelerating up the hill from a stop. But as soon as I got it to downshift it dropped to 780 quick. I was also concerend that the coolant and oil temps might go up with the addition of the intercooler but there has been no noticeable increase in coolant or oil temperature.
The Alradco intetcooler has surpassed my expectations and I couldn't be happier with the results.

alradco

Reaction score
FYI - the pre-order special price of $889 will be coming to an end June 30th. Effective July 1st price will increase to $1089. Pre-orders should start shipping before the end of July.

Thanks for all of the orders. We really appreciate your business and support.

Peter

alradco

Reaction score
how about polished?

Sorry, I thought I replied to this. We do have a polisher that I'm sure can do it. Would you just want the tanks done?

Also, pre-orders should start shipping around the end of next week.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Quick question peter, will you be contacting us one at a time as our IC's come up ready to ship? Reason I ask is because I put my current shipping address in when I sent my deposit, but I'm going to be moving next week and will need the IC shipped to the new address.

alradco

Reaction score
Quick question peter, will you be contacting us one at a time as our IC's come up ready to ship? Reason I ask is because I put my current shipping address in when I sent my deposit, but I'm going to be moving next week and will need the IC shipped to the new address.

Yes we will be. When you order on our site online we don't see any payment information (for security reasons). We'll be contacting everyone directly as intercoolers get within a few days of shipping. Any changes you need to make will be no problem.

alradco

Reaction score
A couple of late night showoffs. Ahhh the excitement of new parts for our trucks, gotta get em on NOW! Too bad you can barely see our Alradco 6.4 radiator back there.

33nhkzn.jpg

CT9AIX

Reaction score
words cant describe how excited I am to get this on my truck! hope i'm one of the first few ready! anyway I can slip you a $100 and skip to the front of the line? LOL

RSK

Reaction score
words cant describe how excited I am to get this on my truck! hope i'm one of the first few ready! anyway I can slip you a $100 and skip to the front of the line? LOL

no patience.....LOL i'm the exact opposite, i'd prefer to get mine towards the end of the month or august...whenever don't need it, but it sure will look cool!

alradco

Reaction score
This truck is pulling cross country from CA to TN, has our Alradco 6.4 radiator and intercooler, No Limit goodies, and a couple other things I think. I got a text update on the trip, "The intercooler is bad ass". Hopefully we'll get some updates when they arrive at the Riff Raff event.

2s7cimv.jpg

Members online

No members online now.