• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 part out

sootie

Reaction score
hopefully not another one of these scam artists...

6hoe

Reaction score
I work for the Federal gov! their is nothing fishy here if you don't like what doing Get out of here

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Just word to the wise. Post pictures of what your wanting to sell with a price. And state in the post if its a complete part out of the engine or to be sold as one. You will catch less ****. Esp with 9 posts, no one knows who you are and if your legit. Someone just got screwed on buying a 6.0L motor on PSA the other day. So that is where the hostility comes from.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
I work for the Federal gov! their is nothing fishy here if you don't like what doing Get out of here
Just like I asked in your other thread. Pics? Location? Price? Condition? And this is why!
7953cdd24fd239b5311cd71d8df43af3.jpg
If you want to sell something after just joining read the rules (you know like the government has) and don't be a smartazz! Why does it have to be through text? Just post some pics or give a little more info so we'll know what you have to offer. I'm not trying to be a dik. I'm interested in some interior parts as well!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

6hoe

Reaction score
I got ya guys im just new to this whole Forums stuff! I will edit the threads Thnak you guys and just keep helping me out!

NY_Mott

Reaction score
:confused:
Has to move often due to being a US Marshall and security issues!
Joins an online forum and tells everyone he is a US Marshall. Kind of odd in my eyes, but might explain a little on why he moves so much.

Latest posts

Members online