• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 Tow Power X turbo setup

jester2011

Reaction score
High power compounds on Elite diesel are 62/76 and are 7500 new Jr. High power is 59/76 and are 4700

ncollins64

Reaction score
^ the junior high power is a stock appearing atmo where as the tow power x atmo is precision. Didn't know if you realized that. Think he's asking a decent price. Just my .02. Hope they sell soon Webb.

Motostroker

Reaction score
High power compounds on Elite diesel are 62/76 and are 7500 new Jr. High power is 59/76 and are 4700

Tow power x's are the mix between those two setups listed. Atmo from the high powers, and vgt from the tow powers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B585Ford

Reaction score
^ the junior high power is a stock appearing atmo where as the tow power x atmo is precision. Didn't know if you realized that. Think he's asking a decent price. Just my .02. Hope they sell soon Webb.

^^^Agreed. The atmo is a BB turbo too on the X.

jester2011

Reaction score
What is the advantage to this set up vs the Jr high power?

B585Ford

Reaction score
Me too!!!

Ball bearing low pressure charger. Can be driven harder and handle more boost. Plus they sound wicked!!!

You should post a video...that would sell it on its own for anyone who has never heard them.

B585Ford

Reaction score
There's a few vids in the first post

Sorry, I missed that one....that whistle never gets old. Last year at this time I had the funds to buy them… If I had them right now you would've sold it already.

webb06

Reaction score
Bump. Can't believe these haven't sold after all the interest there was when I mentioned selling them.

jester2011

Reaction score
This is a complete kit ready to install on your truck. These turbos have approximately 25k miles on them and are in perfect shape. Never had an ounce of trouble from them.

76mm ball bearing precision low pressure turbo and a 59mm high pressure turbo. Both housings are polished.

Comes with turbo pedistal, oil feed and drain lines, turbo blankets for both chargers, intermediate pipe, precision wastegate and needed piping to route the gate back to the big turbo, SDP 4" downpipe with the proper clamp for the 76's exhaust housing.

Only things a person would need are a t4 gasket, 6.4 turbo install kit, and a pedistal gasket.

When I bought these I priced them out on elites site and they were $7500 new.

$6200 Shipped

Could also include 6.0 exhaust manifolds and a set of darkhorse diesel up pipes for another $650

Text me or pm me if interested.
417 439 5585

View attachment 33005
View attachment 33006
Don't I always seem when a guy don't have cash the exact parts he wants come up for sale. I'm looking for this exact setup. Wish I could sell a kidney then I could get a built trans too. What did you use for fuel with these turbos. Good luck on the sale man