Votes: 2 7.1%
  • RCD 585

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

matt92idi

Reaction score
Randal on here (BF blue oval boys) is on gearhead race with 35+ track runs... you're fine to run it on race.The gaskets are all in your right foot for the most part. Mines studded and yada yada but it stays on the race file daily, and only bump it down to street/tow when something heavy is behind the truck. The shifting is through the trans file, like i said idk how that works with
sct (someone should chime in and verify) but i don't see how someone could have issues with matts trans tuning. Its awesome.

Lol keep in mind that Randall just blew up his transmission too!

sootie

Reaction score
700-800 new...rudy's diesel, No Limit Fab, i'm sure there are other site sponsors that have them for that price too...

i was thinking of the older 9625OR tuners with a digital display that aren't available new...he wanted to run custom tunes...

RSK

Reaction score
i was thinking of the older 9625OR tuners with a digital display that aren't available new...he wanted to run custom tunes...

I have only ran custom tunes, with my 3015or it has a digital display to data log and watch the truck is doing. the site sponsors i mentioned offer off road or race or competition tuners or whatever you want to call them so the op can run custom tunes from gear head.

Powerstroke junkie

Reaction score
What other supporting mods are good to buy? I have an intake, and egr delete, anything else I should get that isn't related to taking the cab off lol the intercooler cold side pipe worth it? And what else supporting mod wise?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I have only ran custom tunes, with my 3015or it has a digital display to data log and watch the truck is doing. the site sponsors i mentioned offer off road or race or competition tuners or whatever you want to call them so the op can run custom tunes from gear head.

Matt can not tune on the newer "competition" tuners as they are not true OR models

RSK

Reaction score
Matt can not tune on the newer "competition" tuners as they are not true OR models

well f' me running, plenty of site sponsors still have original OR tuners. I bought one in january, and matt wrote me not one, not two, but 3 tunes for 3015or. So i guess a lot of sponsors have some really old stock. THEY are out there and available for 7-800 dollars new!

Latest posts

Members online