6.5 component suggestions?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Leave the rear tweeters just above the mids, below seat level. The rear should be ambient fill at best...I'm about to do away with it completely I think. Tweeters high above the seats in the back will really pull everything backwards. And trust me on this as it was the single biggest tuning change I made....reverse the polarity on the rear speakers. My stage jumped up about a foot and forward through the glass with nothing more than that change.

For the other question...the JL Audio Clean Sweep would be my choice for OEM integration.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I looked at the clean sweep but which one it looked like there were a few different models of them and I was unsure of which to get.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I looked at the clean sweep but which one it looked like there were a few different models of them and I was unsure of which to get.

I'm not familiar myself with everything they make. I'm sure your dealer could bring you up to speed based on how you plan to install everything.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
This is what I have...and love it.

AVH-P4300DVD_UC_green_front.jpg

02POWERSTROKE7.3

Reaction score
I have never had a set or heard a set that's why I ask. Don't want to spend the money on junk, but I cannot spend focal price right now. Just want something that sounds good.

Latest posts

Members online