6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I got permabanned from the org years ago. They don't like truth. They live on rainbows and ride unicorns over there in fairy tale land

Sent from the sea

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Ah love the pm

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-11-08-11-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-11-08-11-23.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 225

colecoop56

Reaction score
I lost it when I saw the tags at the bottom of this thread started on the org about CFD.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Dan

Reaction score
Does that say that CFD set me up with custom auto?

I think I can make that out of the worst quality "screenshot" I have ever seen in my entire existence! Gahaha

TurboM700

Reaction score
Have no dog in this fight but just reading what CFD wrote on PSO made me laugh.

You guys dont build anything and are a bunch of keyboard racers. :)

"Once again snake misinformed with 3rd hand info.
The machine work was done by our machine shop to our spec.
We built the engine at our shop completely.
That engine is about to be put to the highest hp application that a 6.7 ever has.
It will take all the abuse Dan and Dimitri can throw at with the current fuel system we installed. (which is all it was designed to handle fyi)
We did use the local Ford store to do the install simply because we were too busy to get the job done and they had a lull of work.
We are all in a rather small community and we can all work together to get the customer taken care of. (this is very different from the drama filled forum you brought this discussion here from.)

Any other description of this is a lie flat out.

You guys are posting the same pictures from last year of a prototype kit over and over. Get some new pictures and post them if our work is as bad as you say they should be readily available.

Get over the jealousy. Get the actual customer to post here that is unhappy.
Have them tell the story.
I highly doubt anyone on PSA really knows what working on a truck is all about.
PSA is full of keyboard mechanics who will never do anything but talk about working on there truck. Anyone with any sense will read right between the lines and see a bunch of school girl drama from some haters.

In the event of the first kit we made yes it was ugly, yes it was built in 2 weeks, and yes we drove to Ohio picked the truck up put a brand new kit on and installed it. all at our expense.

There was another customer having trouble installing his kit. We drove 20 hours to Louisiana and put it on for him all at our expense.

Find one actual customer complaining who has a kit and is complaining we will not stand behind our work or our warranty.

Dans kit did pop a flex joint. He was running a high drive pressure and more fuel than recommended. Dan did his own tuning and such on the truck.
I would have fixed it for Dan but he wanted twins from custom auto.
In fact the whole twin build was initialized in my shop.
Dimitri Millard was in town for our annual diesel shootout. (check out some great vids of his 9 second duramax drag racing in the dirt)
Dan was picking his truck up. Dan wanted twins I introduced him to Dimitri another really sharp duramax guy. Dans girlfriend lives very close to Custom Auto so I hooked the two of them up. We are happy to see Dan go there and custom auto will most likely have the top contender Ford for DPC next year.
Which will be running a CFD built engine.

I am sure the PSA guys put Dan up to most of the posting. I think Dan just wants more power and a truck that runs.
There is a whole lot more to the whole story with Dan and if he is not interested in telling it, I am not going to post it either.

If you fellows want to be jealous and hate on CFD that is your choice.
I opened up a thread here in my vendor section where I will address legitimate concerns and questions.

Thanks"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online