6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Beans71086

Reaction score
I almost died with this one

Originally Posted by cfd_shop View Post
The customers we have are still solid.

And as far as a 6.7 kit goes we are the only choice.
Another option does not exist.
When one comes out it will be very expensive.

As many kits as we have sold and still no one has made a successful copy.

You guys should really stop with any development on 6.7. Commonsense-less F**ktard Diesel pretty much has the whole industry buttoned up.

Resistance is futile.

loboost

Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379697055490.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379697055490.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 76

pog

Reaction score
what are you doing on the forum again, meh? you seem to be spending a lot of time on here for a dad sticking up for his ***head of a son. you call this unconditional love? unconditional love would be beating his ass with those shytty truck parts he fabs up. are you gonna fight all of his fights? was he not raised to handle his own? or start shyt and not be able to finish it. this is pretty ***in funny though.

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
what are you doing on the forum again, meh? you seem to be spending a lot of time on here for a dad sticking up for his ***head of a son. you call this unconditional love? unconditional love would be beating his ass with those shytty truck parts he fabs up. are you gonna fight all of his fights? was he not raised to handle his own? or start shyt and not be able to finish it. this is pretty ***in funny though.

Sorry, thought this forum was for subscribed members....sticking up for him?
The only posts that I have made have been responses to posts directed to me.

pog

Reaction score
Sorry, thought this forum was for subscribed members....sticking up for him?
The only posts that I have made have been responses to posts directed to me.

so you drive a s10. dont have a clue about powerstrokes. you joined why.. you came across this on your own? you should join compd too. your son ***ed up there too and then stopped replying.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I have seen that same shot over and over again. I actually sall it when it originally left Justin's shop. Was it pretty heck no. I do know that it was a rushed job to meet a customer's needs and that customer satisfied.

you done sall it?!?

Snake

Reaction score
...... therefore your argue net is invalid!

Just want to say you saw it here before urbandictionary.com.......

Arguenet (noun) - an argument between two or more people on the internet, usually members of the same internet forum. As in, "Did you see that arguenet on www.powerstrokearmy.com last week?! The internets is serious bidness yo!"

MEH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
so you drive a s10. dont have a clue about powerstrokes. you joined why.. you came across this on your own? you should join compd too. your son ***ed up there too and then stopped replying.

Because my son was on the forums, which I told him to stay off and not get involved. But as I following them for 6 months, I became facinated with the interactions and dynamics. Of couse I became concerned when the personal attacts, threats etc. became prevelent and promoted on this forum. As his father I thought could come in and at least absorb some of the abuse.
Stupid reasoning...I guess.

Latest posts

Members online