6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Reaction score
Running a buisness is one thing, making sure your customers have quality work and parts on their vehicles is another. Not knocking on any shops, but some should just jot make parts.. Just do what they do best, or not do anything at all. Sucks to see shops getting called out and get bashed.. But you have to lay in the bed you make. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and do what's right.. Like Gare said, you can't please everyone but that shouldn't keep you from trying hard.
KEEP STROKIN!!

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I'm saddened that a internet gang is trying to destroy my brother and nephew. Drive our family off a cliff is terrible to say. Justin is a good honest boy. I'm sure he's made mistake just like every youngster has. I have taken a gander at his work a time or two even threw a hand in when i could. Nothing wrong with what i saw. Only complaint i've heard is from a Dan. Some of you young bucks need to think how perfect some of the greatest things we know in the world today were when they were just coming out. Michelin tires and penske oil are two good ones. Maybe help my nephew out with advice instead of trying to harm him and my brother then we can all benefit from what comes out of the shop. And yes, before anyone asks I am Lester J. Holder, Justin's uncle and Marvin's brother

PHUCK YOUR NEPHEW AND YOUR FAMILY.. He wont take advice. He doesn't know when to shut up and listen.

LJH

Reaction score
PHUCK YOUR NEPHEW AND YOUR FAMILY.. He wont take advice. He doesn't know when to shut up and listen.

Sir, I don't think my family needs to be brought into this. Justin a young kid making his way like we all were at his age. Im sure with a little support and help from customers and maybe a business like Mr. P, they could do more engine building for trucks. He just wants to keep satisfying his customers.

12stroker

Reaction score
Sir, I don't think my family needs to be brought into this. Justin a young kid making his way like we all were at his age. Im sure with a little support and help from customers and maybe a business like Mr. P, they could do more engine building for trucks. He just wants to keep satisfying his customers.

Does justin or eyebrows have any type of certifications in anything?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Mr. P, I see you run a business. I'm sure you know it's hard to please every person. My nephew just wants to make the 6.7 better for his customers. Maybe he could have a minute of your time and you guys could come up with something as a team. Working together would be good for everybody i think.

listen cumguzzler.. when i make a mistake, my customer is the first to blame. its way easier that way and saves me return shipping. that lincoln 100 my grandma got me for xmas is really paying dividends !!

ps... i saw your ip .. nice try buddy ! talk about coming right back into the thick of it ! feels like i never missed a beat !! do not make me tyler meany you Lester.

LJH

Reaction score
Does justin or eyebrows have any type of certifications in anything?

Justin used to be a manager at a local dealership until he resigned to start his new business. he taught himself everything he knows. From fabrication, mechanicing to building engines. I believe one of his employees are from a trade school.

Dan

Reaction score

his "family" brings his "family" into it...... therefore fair ball

OBS F350

Reaction score
Justin used to be a manager at a local dealership until he resigned to start his new business. he taught himself everything he knows. From fabrication, mechanicing to building engines. I believe one of his employees are from a trade school.

Where does one go for this mechanicing? Is that what Uncle Lester the Molester did with young Justin a few years back?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
IP2_zps99660ace.jpg

12stroker

Reaction score
in canada you need to be apprentice/journeyman whatever to work in that field.. training is a requirement! smart? probably... our gov did something right... but we also had gun laws... so yeah

Yeah with him being young there's no way in hell a dealership would trust a kid run his service department unqualified.

Latest posts

Members online