6.7 CFD turbo kit frustration

Dan

Reaction score
That's so funny!!! Ok well the resolution thread never got a resolution, just more passing the buck till I asked, are you going to give me a cash refund yes or no... And they say way more than just yes or no! HAHAHAHA

DIEZEL

Reaction score
Back to a lighter note...

..time for a chuckle.

Attachments

• 1376335554960.jpg
    1376335554960.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 163

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Just made a connection.... Their name is "Confederate Diesel", yet they call it "CFD." So maybe it's really Con Federate Diesel.... AKA, Federal Convict Diesel Performance. Justin thought he was clever...

Dave

Reaction score
I normally dont like bringing site business elsewhere but I want to make one thing very clear.

Powerstroke.org site staff does not support CFD in any way shape or form.

In fact we are working with AG to get them removed as a vendor.

However that being said we do have to enforce CoC. We are not protecting crooked vendors in any way. Never have. Tom of all people should know that

12stroker

Reaction score
If you enforced CoC you need to get time off like I did on your past post talking about Justin.

But I really don't care mods over there need to grow up.

bricewise

Reaction score
So I told this joker, my little bro, to stay off of PSA after he was claiming my truck was his and made himself look like an ass on many off of occasions.

But he's asked me to spread the word. He's started a petition to get Confederate kicked out of .org. For anybody thats not banned, if you don't support CFD then you should sign it.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/ge...ederate-diesel-petition-get-them-off-org.html

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
There's a MOUNTAIN of info here, did I read that his last name is Holder? Holderdown Holder? Just asking for clarification, not suggesting anything.

Snake

Reaction score
There's a MOUNTAIN of info here, did I read that his last name is Holder? Holderdown Holder? Just asking for clarification, not suggesting anything.

Several of us have asked this question behind the scenes and the consensus is that it's just an unfortunate coincidence.

Snake

Reaction score
So I told this joker, my little bro, to stay off of PSA after he was claiming my truck was his and made himself look like an ass on many off of occasions.

But he's asked me to spread the word. He's started a petition to get Confederate kicked out of .org. For anybody thats not banned, if you don't support CFD then you should sign it.

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/ge...ederate-diesel-petition-get-them-off-org.html

Wait ....crazyradjohnny is your brother? As in family?

bricewise

Reaction score
Wait ....crazyradjohnny is your brother? As in family?

He's 22....Fresh out of college and has a lot to learn. He's been living with us for about a year now. He was on hear a while back arguing about traction bars with everyone and their mother and I told him get the fock outta here. I rarely go to .org but sounds like he was acting like an assbag on there as well.

Snake

Reaction score
He and I aren't exactly BFF's. Somehow I missed the fact you two are related. Just a face palm moment for me because I know you said something before. LOL

bricewise

Reaction score
He and I aren't exactly BFF's. Somehow I missed the fact you two are related. Just a face palm moment for me because I know you said something before. LOL

I can give him a firm boot in the ass if you need me.

Latest posts

Members online