6.7 exhaust

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
you guys ae overthinking this. 4" has more of a hiss , 5" has more of a rumble. the tone differential is high to low . 4" a bit higher and hissier , 5" a bit lower and a bit more rumble. i absolutely prefer rumble. both my power strokes have 5" no muffler, wouldnt change for the world .

^ what he said.

I run a no muffler Flo Pro 5" turbo back. No drone, just a nice throaty rumble. Not loud or obnoxious in any way. Really glad I didnt do 4" or a muffler.

Anxious to see how it sounds with the 66/70 I have on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FX44AU

Reaction score
Mike's exactly right...... 4" for hiss and 5" for rumble. You also hear more turbo with the 5" in my opinion.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I guess I could have just posted this... mine with the AFE 5" Straight. Much deeper than a 4" as I've had both on my truck.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

LMPirate

Reaction score
Anybody run the flo-pro 5" duel with 6" tips? Curious on how that sounds and looks, that's kinda what I'm leaning toward putting on mine

NickPic83

Reaction score
I got 2 vids on YouTube of mine. Search 6.7 powerstroke flo pro. I got a cold start and another with some revs. Love my dual 4" setup!

bhudson

Reaction score
After thinking about it a lot and looking around, I'm not sure I like the duals on a diesel truck since it doesn't seem to serve any real purpose other than looks

bhudson

Reaction score
Yeah I hear you. It is better than stock and sounds better too, I just think after looking at A LOT of YouTube videos and stuff, I like the 5" single better

15 King Ranch 350

Reaction score
Okay sorry fellas I'm new to the forum, but what's exactly is the deal with the exhaust systems on these trucks, I have a 15 6.7l and all I hear is don't touch the exhaust, I'd love to mod this truck, I feel it could be a real bada** around my area I just don't know what to do. I don't have tons of money but I'd still like to make this thing ride out on most of the local street cars.

Latest posts

Members online