• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.7 go fast parts

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Ok I just put the parts on my truck maybe 500 miles ago. Truck ran great, but I am putting the truck completely back to stock and trading it in. I am getting a house and need a truck with warranty so somebody is about to get a deal.
-I have a mpd s467.7 fmw turbo kit with all the hot parts coated with polydyn ceramic coating. $5000 plus shipping
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420948144.017922.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420948180.168882.jpg

- H&S dual fueler Kit with the blue pulley. Again hardly any miles on it. $2000
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420948278.500667.jpg

- and a Fass 200gph with the spring and ball for a 6.7 cp3 in it so it only flows around 18psi that I had directly feeding the cp3. $500

Everything is on the truck at the moment, but will be getting removed as soon as it quits raining and I get rid of this flu. I feel like the prices are way more than fair so I am fair on them. If interested you can txt me 281-785-2123 or private message me on here. Thanks

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Ok I just put the parts on my truck maybe 500 miles ago. Truck ran great, but I am putting the truck completely back to stock and trading it in. I am getting a house and need a truck with warranty so somebody is about to get a deal.
-I have a mpd s467.7 fmw turbo kit with all the hot parts coated with polydyn ceramic coating. $5000 plus shipping
View attachment 33463
View attachment 33464

- H&S dual fueler Kit with the blue pulley. Again hardly any miles on it. $2000
View attachment 33465

- and a Fass 200gph with the spring and ball for a 6.7 cp3 in it so it only flows around 18psi that I had directly feeding the cp3. $500

Everything is on the truck at the moment, but will be getting removed as soon as it quits raining and I get rid of this flu. I feel like the prices are way more than fair so I am fair on them. If interested you can txt me 281-785-2123 or private message me on here. Thanks

How much use would you guess on the duelfueler kit And where are you located?

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Alright I'm not in immediate need at the moment but I will soon. I'm gonna consider it. Does that include the fuel filter relocate and shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hendrys2009

Reaction score
Alright I'm not in immediate need at the moment but I will soon. I'm gonna consider it. Does that include the fuel filter relocate and shipping?

Yes it comes with everything in the dual fueler Kit which includes the filter adaptor. Shipping is on the buyer

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Do u have a way to take cc? I know PayPal charges a fortune

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of square? It's a cc thing for iPhone and android.

Latest posts

Members online