6.7 newbie sotf questions

BoostedFX4

Reaction score
Please don't flame for not searching, I have been and there is so much info it's making my head spin. I'm looking to do the big D word to my 2015. Wanting reliable and daily type tunes(with a couple fun ones of course). I tow frequently and want the truck to be as reliable or more so than it is now as well as retaining my exhaust brake. I have sotf on my 7.3 and love it. Who has it out? Is ******* the only one? If so, have their tunes been proven and what's the difference between the ngauge and the ndash? Don't know if it matters but I plan on running 5inch exhaust and the egr block off plates with what ever tuning I end up with.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Please don't flame for not searching, I have been and there is so much info it's making my head spin. I'm looking to do the big D word to my 2015. Wanting reliable and daily type tunes(with a couple fun ones of course). I tow frequently and want the truck to be as reliable or more so than it is now as well as retaining my exhaust brake. I have sotf on my 7.3 and love it. Who has it out? Is ******* the only one? If so, have their tunes been proven and what's the difference between the ngauge and the ndash? Don't know if it matters but I plan on running 5inch exhaust and the egr block off plates with what ever tuning I end up with.

the difference is the ngauge is a small round gauge and the ndash is a full led screen monitor. the manual switch from s p a r t a n is the cats ass because of HOW it changes the tuning . you can also do the ******* ez lynk with manual switch but your monitor will be your IOS device of choice ( iphone, ipad) .

Jd4455

Reaction score
Just ******d my 15 and am running the sotf en tunes and all I can say is DO IT!!

Latest posts