6.7 secondary wastegate discussion

CrossTx

Reaction score
I will be following these kits to see whats up. Im interested, it makes sense. Im still bone stock power wise, i just dont wanna do the r&d, did enough of that with my 6.4. Im staying on the sidelines and backfield this time. I just wanna make this beast last. Its paid for and i wanna keep it. 1st truck i ever ordered exactly what i wanted. 😎

CrossTx

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong tho
Im def down for some more power on tap and some mpg's. im just gonna be late in the game

sootboy

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Right on crosstx. Its awesome to get the exact truck you want so I would be very particular with any upgrades.

They are actually really nice just stock.

Just to be clear I am not here promoting or selling any kit.
I was simply suggesting an alternative to relieve drive pressure, and improve exhaust flow for increased mpg, power and lower egt's.

I can provide a parts list and suggestions for building the kit, but I will not be selling them on this site.

You are correct in thinking that this solution would be for a preventative type upgrade.
In theory it will allow higher exhaust flow and limit boost especially on cab and chassis trucks where there is not any type of wastegate.

Once you have fragged a turbo I would still suggest replacing the turbo with an aftermarket fixed geometry single kit from an experienced vendor on PSA. Dollar for Dollar this is the most economical solution.

Latest posts

Members online