6.7 tuned and deleted

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
OK guys I put a mini maxx 5 inch flo pro and s&b on my dads 2013 f350 today. Even when it is on performance it feels like it hasn't added any power at all. And I don't hear the vanes like I have on other 6.7s. Is something wrong in the tuning?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
The tuned 13' that I rode in had a smother power band than my truck and it did have a little different sound to it.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Yeah the one I rose in didn't do that. You do have the tunes specific to the 13 truck right?

Sent from my I fone 5

zack birge

Reaction score
That's the same way mine was. I reloaded everything gain. Took off at a light and hate doing it but smashed on it to see if there was any smoke. Yes it runs fine now! And I haven't done that again since haha

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I believe the 13 Matt is referring to was my truck, which runs like a top. You have to have both EGR Harnesses unplugged. So Grand and I both had issues with how the trucks performed without those harnesses undone. Both of us and Rudy both have had our 13' Platinum's tuned for a while now, and I think mine runs better than my tuned 11 did hands down.

It does have a different exhaust sound, veins sweep a lot less than my 11 & 12 did, thats for sure. My 12 would sit there and cycle ever 10-15 seconds at idle all the time, even more frequently when it was warmer weather.

Also, if you do not have an EGT sensor hooked up, make sure you turn off your defuels, mine was reducing my truck to stock power all the time because the active defueling was on. Shut that down, runs like a champ, put over 2500 miles on it since I deleted 2 weeks ago

Hopefully this helps some

Jared

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
Ok cool I talked to Ben and he told me about the defuels. I'm actually reloading the tune now, I turned up the low boost fueling to 4 and I unplugged both egr plugs. Thanks man

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I think it is just that much smoother with the power. It doesn't come on as harsh but I bet the speedo goes up pretty much just as quick.

Sent from my I fone 5

Latest posts

Members online