6.7 tuned and deleted

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
Has your fuel milage went in the toilet? Dads drop to 12 driving around in the city and we pulled one of our trailers today on interstate got up to 14.3. It got close to 18 before with the trailer and it weighs around 20 k

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Has your fuel milage went in the toilet? Dads drop to 12 driving around in the city and we pulled one of our trailers today on interstate got up to 14.3. It got close to 18 before with the trailer and it weighs around 20 k

I get 14-15 around town. I haven't gotten 14 while towing anything but an empty trailer...

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
What did you get before the tune and delete?

totally stock, I got a best of 15.77 over a long trip on the highway from FL to KY. 5 mph over the limit, easy acceleration. usually got about 12-13 around my little town, but there was some idle time included in that. My dog stays in the truck a lot, and he needs AC... Spoiled mutt.... LOL

Towing my 40 ft 17 K 5th wheel, I got a best of 8.5....

towing a little 5 k trailer, I got about 11 on the highway...

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
I stop by Rudys today and me and ben took it for a ride... I didn't hookup the power wire so when the truck was on is was defaulting to stock...Ben cranked the truck unplugged the mini Max then plug it back in and put it on performance...huge difference so all is good now I hooked up the power wire to the ignition when I got back.

Latest posts

Members online