6.7 tuner buying help

Bigharm27

Reaction score
Guys. I'm so ready to get this dpf hunk of metal off my truck. Regin cost 1 mpg. I'm tired of it. I'm in the market for a tuner for my 2012 with 47k. I plan on doing an egr delete exhaust and s&b in take. I'm scared to buy h&s because I'm subscribed to their forum and about a couple of weeks ago it sounded like business was gonna close. Spartan looks awesome but it seems to lack little things like speedo correct but seems to have the most powerful tune. Now sct it looks like a good bang for ur buck but can I get custom tunes from say like punch it like on an h&s tuner. I want my truck to be fast but get good mpgs when I want them. Just let me know what y'all run and how u like it. Thanks

ncollins64

Reaction score
Give Mike (bigrpwr) a call or Morgan at midwest diesel. Both can get you squared away with a tuner, custom tunes, and an intake although i prefer a no limit intake from mike over s&b.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
send me a pm , i'll walk you thru it , pretty simple and easy once its broken down for ya.

craigm6305

Reaction score
I just finished my truck tonight. I got in touch with Mike at No Limit Fabrication, and ordered the No Limit EGR Delete, SCT Livewire, PIP probe, 4" Downpipe back exhaust, H&S intercooler pipe upgrade, and a CCV reroute. I have installed everything except for the probe and CCV reroute. The parts were all high quality and Mike has answered question after question for me.

vrog

Reaction score
H&S mini maxx is the way to go. You will love it. I have done it on both trucks well worth it and you won't believe the difference

theplumber

Reaction score
Yes but H&S is a lot better !! Shift on the fly its very cool.

Envoyé de mon iPhone

theplumber

Reaction score
If you drive whitout towing its great but when you tow its boring to reprogram all the time :(

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.