6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Dan

Reaction score
What happenes when you have an 8 bolt converter and a 6 bolt flex plate?
14D9667C-4B46-434E-B71C-06D3ADB7BEFD_zpsll58qqad.jpg

Dan

Reaction score
What's up PSA?
So with all this extra time I have due to the evacuation in Fort Mac, I purchased a completely stock engine and have inserted it into this vehicle. Haha so... 6 baby steps forward or however many engines that was... And now one giant leap backwards! Haha this truck is so stock right now it has the factory air box and charge air cooler back in it lol.

So as you can imagine... I'm already looking into piping kits to mount the s467.7 I have... But due to current economical times, stock is good, I like stock, stock is hopefully less blowee-up-ee haha

Still waiting on the super built super race engine end all be all engine from Curtis... But I got sick of waiting! Lol k

So now I'm chasing power steering leaks and a whicked death wobble! Haha

7E6253FD-E32D-4C00-AA24-EEDADFE16337_zpsnv25uw5p.jpg

CATDiezel

Reaction score
You could have bought a helicopter or a small Lear Jet for the amount of money tied up in that rig!!

Wayne

Reaction score
Glad it's alive again. Got to be good to drive it after another long incident. If you're considering the upgrade to an aluminum truck in the semi-near future, the stock parts combo might be an excellent way to sell the truck. Save the best of your fancy parts for the aluminum truck ;)

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Glad it's alive again. Got to be good to drive it after another long incident. If you're considering the upgrade to an aluminum truck in the semi-near future, the stock parts combo might be an excellent way to sell the truck. Save the best of your fancy parts for the aluminum truck ;)

Very well said. It next to i.possible to get any money out of a modified truck in reality.

Dan

Reaction score

The thought of trading it in/ selling it privately has crossed my mind... There's lots of things about this truck that I have totally changed my mind about... For example the exhaust, and the lift. Next one, something like my Duramax... Less dents though.

59E67A85-9D55-40EB-891A-F083C35010F9_zpsg1c4rddn.jpg

What's the Ford is worth the way it is? Anyone know? I heard state side is the place to sell these... 65000 km

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Your best bet to sell it would be find another bed and dump the exhaust under the truck. You're going to take a huge hit trying to sell it with the exhaust like it is.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Your best bet to sell it would be find another bed and dump the exhaust under the truck. You're going to take a huge hit trying to sell it with the exhaust like it is.

Well said!.

This is why I no longer modify vehicles beyond resale standards for quick sale when I'm ready.

Latest posts

Members online