6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Show up two hours late arrive just in time for first truck to run. Me and Dustin timed every event perfect last year. Lol

and make sure you go to the meet and greet, its really worth all your time. there's a del taco close to the hotel, make sure you tell rico hello, he'll serve you burritos at sun up after your big night at the gentlemans club. eat them on your tailgate in the valet spot. hotel manager loves that stuff.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
and make sure you go to the meet and greet, its really worth all your time. there's a del taco close to the hotel, make sure you tell rico hello, he'll serve you burritos at sun up after your big night at the gentlemans club. eat them on your tailgate in the valet spot. hotel manager loves that stuff.

Where is the like button.

Spatel23

Reaction score

sounds familiar.....you and I will have to pick up next year

Dan

Reaction score
Yeah it totally fired up!! :) was a real good time!! I'll try and see if I can get a video! Either way I can hardly sleep!! I am so excited I hardly know what to do with myself!!! Hahaha!!! Like a dog sprinting across the living room back and forth back and forth! HAHAHAHA

Dan

Reaction score

Hey mike when is the meet and greet?

I'm also trying to figure out where a guy makes hotel reservations at!!
I'm pumped about this!! :)

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

All kinds of winning in this post

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i dont fagbook ... nobody has a link ?

dan- they should have emailed you a packert with hotel and dates. the meet and greet is gayer than all get out. just hang with ed the bobblehead from amsoil, that dude can party.

Kind

Reaction score
I am so excited I hardly know what to do with myself!!! Hahaha!!! Like a dog sprinting across the living room back and forth back and forth! HAHAHAHA

You live in Fort Mac, that excess energy is probably coming from meth and crack residue picked up from walking the streets.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
We just got the email an hour ago. I'm working on penthouse suite with Glenda right now.

Wayne

Reaction score
I've been on pit crews for 3 different years so far, and have never made it in time for the meet and greet. There has always been last minute wrenching, testing, or driving because we left late wrapping up things on the truck. These things always seem to come down to the wire. I really hope you get ALL aspects of the trucks dialed in before you guys compete. Yes, this ESPECIALLY includes dialing in, and verifying proper nitrous system operation. So many guys are afraid of blowing up their trucks before the event, so they don't familiarize themselves with the proper operation, jet sizes etc., so they know how to use their stuff, and make sure it works the way it should. When they need it, a lot of guys end up making things worse by testing stuff, or using it for the first time during competition.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I've been on pit crews for 3 different years so far, and have never made it in time for the meet and greet. There has always been last minute wrenching, testing, or driving because we left late wrapping up things on the truck. These things always seem to come down to the wire. I really hope you get ALL aspects of the trucks dialed in before you guys compete. Yes, this ESPECIALLY includes dialing in, and verifying proper nitrous system operation. So many guys are afraid of blowing up their trucks before the event, so they don't familiarize themselves with the proper operation, jet sizes etc., so they know how to use their stuff, and make sure it works the way it should. When they need it, a lot of guys end up making things worse by testing stuff, or using it for the first time during competition.

We should have this covered eh Mink :toast: oh and the floor is all your josh.

Dan

Reaction score
i dont fagbook ... nobody has a link ?

dan- they should have emailed you a packert with hotel and dates. the meet and greet is gayer than all get out. just hang with ed the bobblehead from amsoil, that dude can party.

Posted a link
Also got that email!

You live in Fort Mac, that excess energy is probably coming from meth and crack residue picked up from walking the streets.

That seems to be a thing up here!!! Not for me though! Haha

Members online

No members online now.