6.7 Twin Turbo Setup

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Saw a tow strap hooked to a truck in a pic

d620ac6b5e9be7af6a05ce9d44cef258.jpg

You don't usually tow with the broken truck..

Unless You thought tow straps were meant for pushing?

JMart

Reaction score
Is that even a Ford being towed? Didn't think the hood looked like that. Been awhile since I have been in a Superduty though.

Dan

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha

Oh I see what's going on here! Well yeah, no the old Duramax is going through a struggle! Hahaha Ford had to give the old thing a ride home haha

C0E0079D-F910-406C-84F3-B5F18E6E7377_zps9uqny1di.jpg

F993B659-CA08-436A-B651-420C7CDD69A3_zpsbevxwchk.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
Point is, dans truck is in front of the tow strap. So it's unlikely that it is the broken one

I realized that, hence why I said it wasn't even a Ford being towed. Reinforcing the question of "How do you make that mistake?" I thought it was a Chevy, like Dan said it was a Dmax. So how does someone see Dan's truck towing a Dmax and assume the Ford is the broken one. :doh:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I realized that, hence why I said it wasn't even a Ford being towed. Reinforcing the question of "How do you make that mistake?" I thought it was a Chevy, like Dan said it was a Dmax. So how does someone see Dan's truck towing a Dmax and assume the Ford is the broken one. :doh:

Not you, Berman.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I didn't realize Dan had mud flaps. I noticed the other truck was a big ford but it didn't really cross my mind that he would have a pic sitting in a truck other than his own.

JMart

Reaction score
I didn't realize Dan had mud flaps. I noticed the other truck was a big ford but it didn't really cross my mind that he would have a pic sitting in a truck other than his own.

Its ok. A lot of people open their mouths before they think.

Kind

Reaction score
I didn't realize Dan had mud flaps.

Those mudflaps will keep a person from getting pulled over up here. Cops here like to use the mudflaps excuse to pull a person over just to see if there are any intoxicants in the truck.

Moral of the story is if you are gonna drive wasted make sure you have your rubber covered.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.