6.7 XRT pro not satisfied..

cwienk

Reaction score
Hey all, when I got my 6.7 in stock form, I was very happy with it. However once I deleted it and put an XRT pro and run around on the hot setting I am just not satisfied at all, is anyone else in the same boat? is the XRT junk?

12'
45k miles
4" turbo back
XRT pro

cwienk

Reaction score
xrt is not junk.

what exactly do you not like?

I guess I should have been more specific, sorry!

The shifting is great for a few hours after retuning it (the XRT trans tuning) then it goes to ****, slow shifts, very gradual.

The power is good right after a retune as well, then it seems like after you do the whole 0-80 stuff that they recommend in the manual the power goes bye bye.

This is my first Ford 6.7, I had a 6.7/5.9 cummins and an uncountable amount of 7.3/6.0. And I would compare my deleted and programmed 6.7 to my programmed 6.0. I was expecting a significant difference.

sootie

Reaction score
get the MCC unlock code and purchase custom tunes from Gearhead and that will likely make you happy.

cwienk

Reaction score
get the MCC unlock code and purchase custom tunes from Gearhead and that will likely make you happy.

alright, I think I will do that. I was thinking of getting a mini maxx instead for the guages

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Yes, it is a seperate unlock code. If you want pricing, I can get you the unlock code and gear head tunes. Just shoot me a PM if your interested :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online