6.7L Build Motor, Trans, Compounds & Supporting Mods

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Been a little while, truck ran awesome for the rest of the summer and fall. Unfortunately work was pretty crazy this year so the truck didn't make it on the dyno. Hopefully come spring time I will find sometime. Getting ready to put it down for the winter now though. Parts closet if pretty full of stuff going on while its down.

20141029_111341_zpslrnhq0ni.jpg

20141029_111357_zpst37idebc.jpg

Most recent pictures I have stock grille went back on, Q series fogs and AF 22x10's

20141030_155433_zpsigr4jpbt.jpg

Picked up a Mishimoto radiator from Josh, very quality piece.

I have mounts and a 40" curved bar going in the bumper just have to figure out where I am going to mount the front plate.

Bushwacker flares are coming off in favor of some OEM Ford flares.

Front Suspension is getting upgraded as well courtesy of Chris. 2.5" Carli Coils, Icon adjustable trac bar and Fox 2.5 Adjustable resi will be going on.

Been trying to figure out what to do with the hood, every time it rains I have to spend an hour cleaning under the hood. Thinking maybe stick the stock one back on or try a Cervini's Cowl hood. If anybody has seen a Cervini's in person let me know I would like some input on the fit and finish.

I'm sure I am forgetting some things but as parts go on I'll update.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Truck looks great with those wheels! Hoping these shocks hurry up and head your way so you can get this project wrapped up!

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Appreciate it guys, wheels and tires are by far my favorite yet.

Can't wait to see some of the new parts

20141209_160916_zpsj9jpcrlw.jpg

Thanks again for the help Morgan this is an awesome piece!

Truck looks great with those wheels! Hoping these shocks hurry up and head your way so you can get this project wrapped up!

It's been killing me not to take the front end apart until everything shows up, hopefully they will ship soon!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Been a little while, truck ran awesome for the rest of the summer and fall. Unfortunately work was pretty crazy this year so the truck didn't make it on the dyno. Hopefully come spring time I will find sometime. Getting ready to put it down for the winter now though. Parts closet if pretty full of stuff going on while its down.

20141029_111341_zpslrnhq0ni.jpg

20141029_111357_zpst37idebc.jpg

Most recent pictures I have stock grille went back on, Q series fogs and AF 22x10's

20141030_155433_zpsigr4jpbt.jpg

Picked up a Mishimoto radiator from Josh, very quality piece.

I have mounts and a 40" curved bar going in the bumper just have to figure out where I am going to mount the front plate.

Bushwacker flares are coming off in favor of some OEM Ford flares.

Front Suspension is getting upgraded as well courtesy of Chris. 2.5" Carli Coils, Icon adjustable trac bar and Fox 2.5 Adjustable resi will be going on.

Been trying to figure out what to do with the hood, every time it rains I have to spend an hour cleaning under the hood. Thinking maybe stick the stock one back on or try a Cervini's Cowl hood. If anybody has seen a Cervini's in person let me know I would like some input on the fit and finish.

I'm sure I am forgetting some things but as parts go on I'll update.

I have a cervini cowl. I just got it a few weeks ago and have not had time to put it on yet. But as far as looks go, it is insane looking.

Latest posts

Members online