600 hp engine rebuild

bens

Reaction score
Staying with forged rods with this build. Got the main girdle ordered, just waiting on a few more parts and she'll be ready to go in no time!

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Hope that's the case with me.

I would hope so too because alot of guys are putting down 500 on stage 2s (for all intents and purposes we'll call a stage 2s 160CC displacement/100% over nozzles). Guys are getting 400 out of stage 1s. Just depends on the turbo setup and tunes.

Rideracelivemx7

Reaction score
Run the bitch bone stock and slap some valve Springs and head studs in. That 80 won't spool fast enough to make any torque. It will be a high hp beast and hp don't hurt rods, monstrous torque does.

brettboat

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
500 sounds a little far fetched for 160ccs

It was 8 years ago... Now, not so much. With just good software, exhaust and intake you should be getting around 400 RWHP on a stock superduty turbo. But what do I know... I haven't been there done that myself.

Alot of stuff has happened tuning wise past few years man.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I would hope so too because alot of guys are putting down 500 on stage 2s (for all intents and purposes we'll call a stage 2s 160CC displacement/100% over nozzles). Guys are getting 400 out of stage 1s. Just depends on the turbo setup and tunes.
no they are not.. might possibly get there with 180+/100+... but not 160 anything. post their time slips to back it up..
500 sounds a little far fetched for 160ccs
yes it is.
It was 8 years ago... Now, not so much. With just good software, exhaust and intake you should be getting around 400 RWHP on a stock superduty turbo. But what do I know... I haven't been there done that myself.

ummmmm what stock 7.3 superduty turbo would that be?

live life full throttle

bruce

Reaction score

Shut the fvck up and go back to psn, phaggot.

Jomax

Reaction score
400rwhp?? Where is this tuning! I want in!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Who the **** is this dumbass? My 175/80s were 425 hp clean....probably good for another 40 if you want it smoky...