• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

*600hp 7.3 PARTING OUT*

97f350stroker

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing but I didn't know if brian possibly can do different build/warranty setups to help pricing. Anyway glad I asked and didn't assume.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Although Brian does a fantastic job taking care of people after warranty is up, the transmission warranty is 2 years. He warrantied the TC on this 3 years and 2 trucks later. But I am just saying the 2 year written warranty is over.

This is his full build. No corners cut

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Buffalo444

Reaction score
From what I had read, it was two years full replacement including service and shipping (I recall at one point someone saying Brian was flying to Australia to fix a customer's transmission). After two years all the hard parts were still covered, all you had to pay was shipping and/or labor.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing but I didn't know if brian possibly can do different build/warranty setups to help pricing. Anyway glad I asked and didn't assume.

nope, he builds on trans... it has the same parts if its built for 300hp or 1300hp... just different setting internally.

I was under the impression they had lifetime warranties.

2yr unconditional even pays shipping... after that for the most part he takes care of ya but you pay the ride....

From what I had read, it was two years full replacement including service and shipping (I recall at one point someone saying Brian was flying to Australia to fix a customer's transmission). After two years all the hard parts were still covered, all you had to pay was shipping and/or labor.

for the most part yes... he doesn't have to warranty it but 9.5 times out of 10 he will make it right..

live life full throttle

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Replied to the PM.

Lots of things are pending payment, we will update this thread as we receive payment. At this point its first come first serve, if we have spoke about products but you have not sent payment, don't expect them to be held.

Parts will be shipping after TS, just to make sure that is clear.

Thanks!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Injectors- SOLD

Turbo kit (mounting, up pipes, IC pipes, boots clamps, exhaust manifold ect)- SOLD

TS 6 Postion Chip- SOLD

The S468 turbo is still for sale separately- $1250

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.